Become a Patron!

Question about Grack Juice

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What kind of Rasperry from Inewera is supposed to be used? They have more than one. From what I can tell its plain old Rasperry. Not "Shisha", not "Concentrate" am I right? One is labeled WG at bullcity. Is that the correct one?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of Rasperry from Inewera is supposed to be used? They have more than one. From what I can tell its plain old Rasperry. Not "Shisha", not "Concentrate" am I right? One is labeled WG at bullcity. Is that the correct one?

I've just gone through this inquiry. I just received Raspberry and Shisha Raspberry. I asked here and from the vendor in the UK. The one labeled just Raspberry is the Malina. The WG will be labeled as such, supposedly. As pointed out by a member here, the two mentioned above are different flavors, not necessarily different levels of concentration. Almost every recipe I've seen that uses INW Raspberry is calling for the Malina. That being said, I've used the Shisha in a Raspberry Custard and it was great. Now that I have both, I'm going to make the same recipe with each one to see what the difference in taste may be.

I hope that helps.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've just gone through this inquiry. I just received Raspberry and Shisha Raspberry. I asked here and from the vendor in the UK. The one labeled just Raspberry is the Malina. The WG will be labeled as such, supposedly. As pointed out by a member here, the two mentioned above are different flavors, not necessarily different levels of concentration. Almost every recipe I've seen that uses INW Raspberry is calling for the Malina. That being said, I've used the Shisha in a Raspberry Custard and it was great. Now that I have both, I'm going to make the same recipe with each one to see what the difference in taste may be.

I hope that helps.
That does help thank you. I have alot of Raspberry Concentrate. Im sure it would work with that. I assumed that it wasn't the correct flavor the recipe called for. So, I want to get the right one.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
damn thats a boat load of cactus but I bet its good :) never tried cactus with koolada either but sounds like a good idea also

It actually is very good. I was kind of surprised because I thought for sure I wouldn't like it due to the high % of cactus. I was scared to try it :D

Last edited:

VU Sponsors