Become a Patron!

Question on Aegis X what is "auto" in the menu-what does it do?

expat42451

Member For 4 Years
I live in Ecuador so we are very limited on what we can buy here but thats another story. Up until a week ago was using a couple of Geek Vape Legends and an old ratty VooPoo Drag. Last week was damn bad, the VooPoo and one of the Legends kacked. Since I spend a lot of time outdoors in the mountains I sorta have liked the Legends, they have provided good service and seem pretty rugged. No Aegis Legends anywhere so I got an Aegis X. So far so good (although worried about dropping it and breaking the screen). Going through the menus I find a function that says Auto and you have the option of turning it off. I have looked through the X instructions and looked online and nowhere have I found what Auto does. Anyone know?
Thanks.

expat42451

Member For 4 Years
DuffyB
Thanks very much for the link. Answered the question. Only thing is now.... I realize I only got the mod, not 2 mods and 2 tanks and a nice Halliburton case.... :)
Again many kind thanks for posting this.

Don't worry about the screen breaking I dropped mine 6ft off an automotive lift, along with multiple other drops and its still kicking ass. The only issue I had with one of my x was the 510 connector stripped not long after purchase, I think I just got one with bad threading

expat42451

Member For 4 Years
Jmars
Thanks for the great info. Mine hasnt been dropped so far.... but some of the places I go in the mountains here, its coming.
Regards and thanks again.

VU Sponsors