Become a Patron!

Question to Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus v1 / v2

Hi, I'm thinking about getting a Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus v2 and stumbled over this forum post. The tank on that picture there has knurling on the top cap. My question: is this maybe an early prototype that they did send out to reviewers or does the top cap from v1 (with knerling) fit on the newer v2 (without knerling)? What other parts are also interchangeable between the two tanks other then the build deck it self?

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ya that is a prototype cap, ( I think) I'm not aware of who that tester or possibly reviewer is but I don't know all of them. But the top caps from V1 will in fact fit the V2 So there is that possibility of it being a V1 cap too. As far as other parts being interchangeable, the AFC would fit but might need little thicker o-rings on the tank section so it does not spin too freely. I would have to take my tanks apart to confirm if chimneys are swap-able but they all look to be the same. If I have time tonight I will see.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh I just remembered I have the bubble glass from the V1 on my V2 so that tells me right there that the chimneys and glass are swap-able. The only thing that is different is the positioning of the JFC and AFC. The JFC is a different design also, so that's not swap-able. Hope that helps

VU Sponsors