Become a Patron!

Quit for a year now, how do I feel??

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazing as ever!!!!! Started working out a month ago and I'm now at 30 minutes straight on the treadmill at 7mph with a slight incline...it's really weird, I'm so used to gasping for air the last 20 years...shit I was gonna buy a snowblower last year but now I shoveled my walk 4 times when it snowed without blinking an eye!!!

What a great feeling!!!!

Ok that's all I got I was just sitting here wondering what the fuck I was thinking, I'm sure like most of us but damn it's great to be alive and not killing myself at the same time.

Okey dokey have a good day tomorrow everyone!!!!!!

Disco.

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's been a little over 2 years since i switched to vaping. 2 years without waking to a coughing fit. 2 years without getting winded after fairly light exertion. 2 years without breaking down into a 15 minute coughing fit at random times throughout the day. Would I go back to regular smokes? Hell. No.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Coming up on 2 years without any cigarettes for me and when I think back actually stopped in 2014! Going to be 20 months soon and I have never felt better especially back when I noticed I did not get winded anymore. Even when I did it did not take long before I stopped breathing heavy!

Congratulations to all who have quit and hopefully someone who is smoking reads this and it encourages them!

I won't tell you you should quit but you should!:soapbox::fyi::yes:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Disco Stu is glad for you and says CONGRATS !!

latest

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
GOTTA LOVE IT BOB!!!! CONGRATS BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazing as ever!!!!! Started working out a month ago and I'm now at 30 minutes straight on the treadmill at 7mph with a slight incline...it's really weird, I'm so used to gasping for air the last 20 years...shit I was gonna buy a snowblower last year but now I shoveled my walk 4 times when it snowed without blinking an eye!!!

What a great feeling!!!!

Ok that's all I got I was just sitting here wondering what the fuck I was thinking, I'm sure like most of us but damn it's great to be alive and not killing myself at the same time.

Okey dokey have a good day tomorrow everyone!!!!!!

Disco.
you long did you smoke for.

VU Sponsors