VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
For those of you that know @reddhott from our contest forum here... Unfortunately, she lost her battle and passed away on Thursday, August 19th.

1629663127770.png

She was a great person and asset to our contest forum here. You will be remembered and missed Connie 😍❤️😍

1629663529942.png

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That was sad news. Had limited, some contact in threads here with Red, but always saw good.
Never easy to say goodbye to anyone.
My true condolences to all Reddhott's friends and family. :(

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I lost my wife to a long illness on Jult 26th. It only being a month the loss is very fresh. I feel for her husband and other family and friends. My most sincere condolances.
I am so sorry for your loss- sympathies to you and your family and prayers for strength during this difficult time.

1629798430340.png

100%VG

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is such a loss. Connie was a dear friend since mid-2013. We met on another e-cig forum back then and she helped me a lot back then. Our friendship grew and we did a lot for each other, including working together helping jj2 with her e-cig contests and giveaways. I quickly came to call her Sweetness.

We met through her dearest, bestest friend, Priorities (Pri); our dear, joyful, fluttering fairy, who left us a while back. But now Redd's finally at peace and reunited with Priorities. Condolences and prayers to the family and friends. We'll miss you, Sweetness. I hope you're happy in Heaven, sharing Pri's Heavenly Fairyland with her.

Connie, Redd, was a big Betty Boop fan, so this is for her...

1630017976416.png

Rest in Peace, Sweetness ♥ ♥ ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors