Become a Patron!

Raktacino (Cappuccino vape using CAP Anise)

Kohaku Ryuu

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, just mixed this together, and I think it turned out great! Although, I did put in too much Anise...

6% Cappuccino CAP
2% Butter Cream CAP
2.5% Espresso CAP
2% DX Sweet Cream TFA
2% French Vanilla V2 CAP
1% Super Sweet CAP
1 drop/ 10 ml Anise CAP

It turned out very smooth. This is inspired by a drink my local coffee shop used to sell by the same name, and it's still my favorite drink.

It was Silk soy milk, anise, Vanilla, olive oil, and 4 shots of espresso.

Also, the sweetener is optional, I just like sweeter coffee. I'm gonna mix up a batch of this with the reduced Anise, and give it another go.

Gave it another go, and it turned out very good. The anise goes great with the espresso flavor, and really smooths out the vape!

Edit:...The more I vape on this, the more I think the Buttercream isn't right...leaves a feel on the tongue like I just licked a stick of butter...I would sub in a different cream, or leave it out completely...

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is inspired by a drink my local coffee shop used to sell by the same name, and it's still my favorite drink.

<Snip>
Edit:...The more I vape on this, the more I think the Buttercream isn't right...leaves a feel on the tongue like I just licked a stick of butter...I would sub in a different cream, or leave it out completely...

Olive oil in coffee? Yikes! :)

Was that the idea behind adding Butter Cream Cap to your mix?

Thanks!

Ron
----
"Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye."- Miyamoto Musashi

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, just mixed this together, and I think it turned out great! Although, I did put in too much Anise...

6% Cappuccino CAP
2% Butter Cream CAP
2.5% Espresso CAP
2% DX Sweet Cream TFA
2% French Vanilla V2 CAP
1% Super Sweet CAP
1 drop/ 10 ml Anise CAP

It turned out very smooth. This is inspired by a drink my local coffee shop used to sell by the same name, and it's still my favorite drink.

Also, the sweetener is optional, I just like sweeter coffee. I'm gonna mix up a batch of this with the reduced Anise, and give it another go.

Gave it another go, and it turned out very good. The anise goes great with the espresso flavor, and really smooths out the vape!

contrasting flavors work well in Mixology same as in cooking .. interesting maybe I wll make a Tiramisu Mango yogurt custard anise

VU Sponsors