Become a Patron!

Random Thoughts on the ProVari Radius

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lowlife? Been called worse but I make my living on the road as a truck driver and I got tired of hearing those Provari's rolling around in a box in my truck.. I'm fortunate to have enough money to buy any mod I want and I felt sorry for the homeless, figured they could sell them and use the money for cigarettes, food or dope, whatever needs they may have, I don't really care. By the way what have you done for the homeless lately? Probably absolutely nothing!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

well calling you a low life wasn't serious,obviously you didn't read the second sentence ,and i thought you were being a smart ass and i am definetly wrong about that !! you are a dumb ass !! HTF are homeless people going to sell those pros ? seriously i want to know ,did you tink they were going to log into ecf on their laptop and post in the classifieds ??
i can just see it now,, homeless people walking down the streets trying to pedle off 3 pro's .

what have i done for the homeless lately ?? when you learn modesty come talk to me then

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well calling you a low life wasn't serious,obviously you didn't read the second sentence ,and i thought you were being a smart ass and i am definetly wrong about that !! you are a dumb ass !! HTF are homeless people going to sell those pros ? seriously i want to know ,did you tink they were going to log into ecf on their laptop and post in the classifieds ??
i can just see it now,, homeless people walking down the streets trying to pedle off 3 pro's .

what have i done for the homeless lately ?? when you learn modesty come talk to me then
Well the only thing I can say after this is you got the name calling down pat and it's so old school. Its all good

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FB, I'd like to meet you one day...

I wanna give you a big ole Detroit City Handshake!

Jim

Looked up Hex Ohm, and came upon your crappy vid. Any more questions?
Detroit!!! It figures

Ive seen crazier

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
name calling and other juvenile tactics are the only weapons of trolls.
Don't be so hard on yourself FB...

You know and do other things too!!!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't be so hard on yourself FB...

You know and do other things too!!!
Oh look the one who stalks and threatens me.
I would expect better from someone of your advanced age and life experiences.
I'm gonna let your own posts and offers of special handshakes speak for themselves

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
what about obsessing with why you don't meet the criteria of owning a pro ,you forgot that one
Still waiting to see exactly what the criteria is.
But @Break-19 gave me an awesome idea! I can take the p3 and 2.5s to the recycling plant. They probably have a higher melt value than resale value.
I wonder if that's where the plastic in the radius came from.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still waiting to see exactly what the criteria is.
But @Break-19 gave me an awesome idea! I can take the p3 and 2.5s to the recycling plant. They probably have a higher melt value than resale value.
I wonder if that's where the plastic in the radius came from.
You know what the buttons on the Radius remind me of the Sigelei Zmax v5 its like exact

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Detroit!!! It figures
Right? And after he finished up bashing everything other than the video quality-which I willingly admit is crappy cell phone video, meant to help answer some friends questions.
He finally got bored and went to do a victory lap around another forum; and, finally here to offer a what urban spoon calls a sex act. (I've never been up north so I had to look it up)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ta2bu.jpg

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow. I've seen a lot of things on the Internet.
But what I never saw until this mod came out, was fandom of the brand name so strong that they would go all out attacking anyone who found fault in even a single feature...or "wishing" it offers anything more or less than it does.

Sorry, but anything said about the mod lacking any features or specs does not warrant personal attacks against a persons character, or telling the person they are not good enough. Nothing was ever said about the character of the fanboys (except in retaliation to their attacks). I've even seen "well respected" manufacturers joining in on this. But now I've seen cyberstalking, and even personal threats? What the fuck is wrong with people?!?!
I don't care what mod you have, or want or like, there are compromises SOMEWHERE in the features. Just because a mod isn't what you like, doesn't make your mod "better"

I think we all agree, until someone builds a mod and tank combo that was the size of a Bic lighter, could mimic the tight draw of a cigarette or could blow the biggest clouds ever...could run at 1/2 watt up to 2000watts on a single charge that lasted a week, had 0 chance of being unsafe, would never break, and cost $20, we will all never agree on it.

But let it be noted, that it seems that it's only the ProVari sycophants who are resorting to this shit. For some reason, anyone who doesn't vape exactly like they do get attacked. The rest of us are actually happy for those who Vape differently, just as we are those who Vape like us. We are just happy to see that y'all are not smoking. The ProVari fans are also the first ones to call anyone who says even one thing critical about their devices "haters", and chastises folks for ruining their threads...yet this is the same group who actively search all posts for anytime the word "ProVari" is used anywhere on the forums, runs back to their little clique and organizes an attack in that thread.

If y'all would spend even a fraction of the time you spend criticizing those who may be different than yourselves on something to help vaping, we would all be in a better place. For most who have been online anywhere have seen that we are extremely close to the FDA deeming regs taking the next step. This step would essentially wipe out vaping as we all know it. No more cloud chasers...no more ProVari. Your choices will be "menthol or regular" gas station cigalikes. For fucks sake, take a few minutes of the time you spend stalking, trolling or otherwise being a nuisance and write your local, state and federal lawmakers...make that call to the White House. Go to your representatives office, shake his hand, let him/her know you are a concerned voter whose life has been saved by vaping.

I'm off my soapbox now. I did my part today... Now look in the mirror and ask yourself what YOU did to help keep vaping as we know it here.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
But what I never saw until this mod came out, was fandom of the brand name so strong that they would go all out attacking anyone who found fault in even a single feature...or "wishing" it offers anything more or less than it does.

Sorry, but anything said about the mod lacking any features or specs does not warrant personal attacks against a persons character, or telling the person they are not good enough. Nothing was ever said about the character of the fanboys (except in retaliation to their attacks). I've even seen "well respected" manufacturers joining in on this. But now I've seen cyberstalking, and even personal threats? What the fuck is wrong with people?!?!
I don't care what mod you have, or want or like, there are compromises SOMEWHERE in the features. Just because a mod isn't what you like, doesn't make your mod "better"

I think we all agree, until someone builds a mod and tank combo that was the size of a Bic lighter, could mimic the tight draw of a cigarette or could blow the biggest clouds ever...could run at 1/2 watt up to 2000watts on a single charge that lasted a week, had 0 chance of being unsafe, would never break, and cost $20, we will all never agree on it.

But let it be noted, that it seems that it's only the ProVari sycophants who are resorting to this shit. For some reason, anyone who doesn't vape exactly like they do get attacked. The rest of us are actually happy for those who Vape differently, just as we are those who Vape like us. We are just happy to see that y'all are not smoking. The ProVari fans are also the first ones to call anyone who says even one thing critical about their devices "haters", and chastises folks for ruining their threads...yet this is the same group who actively search all posts for anytime the word "ProVari" is used anywhere on the forums, runs back to their little clique and organizes an attack in that thread.

If y'all would spend even a fraction of the time you spend criticizing those who may be different than yourselves on something to help vaping, we would all be in a better place. For most who have been online anywhere have seen that we are extremely close to the FDA deeming regs taking the next step. This step would essentially wipe out vaping as we all know it. No more cloud chasers...no more ProVari. Your choices will be "menthol or regular" gas station cigalikes. For fucks sake, take a few minutes of the time you spend stalking, trolling or otherwise being a nuisance and write your local, state and federal lawmakers...make that call to the White House. Go to your representatives office, shake his hand, let him/her know you are a concerned voter whose life has been saved by vaping.

I'm off my soapbox now. I did my part today... Now look in the mirror and ask yourself what YOU did to help keep vaping as we know it here.
Amen brother

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

My Thoughts...

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My Thoughts...
Although I agree with his sentiments, that the industry needs to do their part, the reality is...they are not. If the regs go through, try buying the coil heads for,the devices that use them. Try buying juice to,Vape..are you a DIY juice person? Try buying the nicotine. Try buying a new device when the one you have craps out. Try getting the one you have now repaired when Evolv, Hana, ProVape and the like go out of business.
My thoughts are, even though I believe the industry needs to do something, but when the SHTF, I want to be able to say that I tried everything in my very limited power to keep it going.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Although I agree with his sentiments, that the industry needs to do their part, the reality is...they are not. If the regs go through, try buying the coil heads for,the devices that use them. Try buying juice to,Vape..are you a DIY juice person? Try buying the nicotine. Try buying a new device when the one you have craps out. Try getting the one you have now repaired when Evolv, Hana, ProVape and the like go out of business.
My thoughts are, even though I believe the industry needs to do something, but when the SHTF, I want to be able to say that I tried everything in my very limited power to keep it going.
Why should we do anything?

I think it's kinda like us arguing about mods... Nothing we say or do really changes anything other than what we are willing to purchase, or not purchase.

If the Government regulates washing machines and only the ones that meet their regs are for sale... What do I care? I'll buy whats available.

It may all go underground... I'll still get my stuff from those that think just like me. (It's all legal until you get caught)

But, before the big gov. hammer falls. I'll buy me a ProVari Radius and my Mod Collection will be complete.

Jim

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Much like building a weapon so can Mods be built the same I myself could care less if a Radius or a Dna200 is available or not.. The chipset will be and so will a connector and so will wire..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Much like building a weapon so can Mods be built the same I myself could care less if a Radius or a Dna200 is available or not.. The chipset will be and so will a connector and so will wire..
I'm not worried about those of us with the knowledge, equipment and ability to build in the future.
My concern is for those of us that still smoke and can't.
innovation could cease and it would be harder for noobs to get started.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not worried about those of us with the knowledge, equipment and ability to build in the future.
My concern is for those of us that still smoke and can't.
innovation could cease and it would be harder for noobs to get started.
The items will exist my friend just as does Nicotine Gun, Patches and even aerosols , It will just be billed to an Insurance company isn't that what its all about? I have many times said that without a small army or even with a army we lost this battle before it begun. I just watched that poor soul that had that Mechanical Mod blow up on him and is in a coma. The Dallas news really did a number they sensationalized it so hate to sound defeated but I do not see anyway to truly fight.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The items will exist my friend just as does Nicotine Gun, Patches and even aerosols , It will just be billed to an Insurance company isn't that what its all about? I have many times said that without a small army or even with a army we lost this battle before it begun. I just watched that poor soul that had that Mechanical Mod blow up on him and is in a coma. The Dallas news really did a number they sensationalized it so hate to sound defeated but I do not see anyway to truly fight.
Well, maybe I need to do more research; but, I thought the endgame for the feds was to ban vaping and stifle the access to products; hence, sending it underground. The harder you make access to it, the less likely 'granny mawmaw' is going to be to try and switch so that she can have a few extra years with her grandbabies'. I don't see 'granny mawmaw' meeting the vape dealer in the alley, going through insurance or building a mod.
'granny mawmaw' started vaping because she could pick up a pen at the shell station rather than a pack of Virginia slims. -those are the instances I'm referring to.
-again, could be wrong there, but I still felt the need to write my people today.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, maybe I need to do more research; but, I thought the endgame for the feds was to ban vaping and stifle the access to products; hence, sending it underground. The harder you make access to it, the less likely 'granny mawmaw' is going to be to try and switch so that she can have a few extra years with her grandbabies'. I don't see 'granny mawmaw' meeting the vape dealer in the alley, going through insurance or building a mod.
'granny mawmaw' started vaping because she could pick up a pen at the shell station rather than a pack of Virginia slims. -those are the instances I'm referring to.
-again, could be wrong there, but I still felt the need to write my people today.
Remember my friend dying of cancer is big business so is treating it.. Stopping it is not.. But the simulated cause to fight is! :)
I think the truth is much more frightening that we as humans even want to believe.. Much like 911 its very hard to believe the real truth :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Remember my friend dying of cancer is big business so is treating it.. Stopping it is not.. But the simulated cause to fight is! :)
I think the truth is much more frightening that we as humans even want to believe.. Much like 911 its very hard to believe the real truth :)
One of these days I'm gonna call that number for a pepperoni crust stuffed pizza

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

thats a mighty long winded attack

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Radius arrived Monday and I've been using it non stop. So far so good. It vapes really nice. The construction feels very well built and is heavier than what I thought it would be. The boost function works well. It fires quick then settles in to your wattage setting. Some of my other mods have a slight delay between hitting the fire button and heating the coil, the radius seems to fire instantly and produces a nice warm vape. A very consistent vape. The menu system is very easy to navigate and the wattage up/down buttons make for quick adjustments. Battery life exceeded my expectations. All day and never died before going to bed. All in all I really like it . For my vaping style and needs this fits the bill. A little expensive but I don't have buyers remorse and with a 1 year warranty I can sit back and enjoy.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Radius arrived Monday and I've been using it non stop. So far so good. It vapes really nice. The construction feels very well built and is heavier than what I thought it would be. The boost function works well. It fires quick then settles in to your wattage setting. Some of my other mods have a slight delay between hitting the fire button and heating the coil, the radius seems to fire instantly and produces a nice warm vape. A very consistent vape. The menu system is very easy to navigate and the wattage up/down buttons make for quick adjustments. Battery life exceeded my expectations. All day and never died before going to bed. All in all I really like it . For my vaping style and needs this fits the bill. A little expensive but I don't have buyers remorse and with a 1 year warranty I can sit back and enjoy.

Great review without bashing other mods or saying like the Radius is the only mod we should have. Much appreciated!! I know the boost feature peaked my interest on the P3 and still has my interest on the box mod. Glad you're enjoying it. ;)

Last edited:

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent video! He's absolutely right. This industry is saving and improving peoples lives every day. There are new and innovative products coming out every day. The FDA and Federal government need to stay out and quit trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist. Who cares what devices we as individual want to use. We are all Vapers and without it I would still be a 1-2 pack a day smoker coughing up my lungs every morning , smelling like an ashtray, unable to ride my mountain bike, etc...Excellent video.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Best ProVari Radius Review to date!!!

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Best ProVari Radius Review to date!!!

Actually is a great review. Shows both the good and the bad of the device (actually, if you count them, he says more positive than negatives)... Which put all preconceived opinions on the device aside, imagine if none of our favorite manufacturers existed, and we were all out looking to buy a box mod. Would you want someone saying everything sucked about the device? Would you want someone praising everything about it? Or would you want someone saying both the pros and the cons?
Even after all the pros and cons, he said it was better than the p3 and the 2.5

And my favorite part of the video... I got to see the Radius take a drop test :)

VU Sponsors