Become a Patron!

Random Thoughts on the ProVari Radius

Johnny101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't need to be saved God is cool with who I am un like you I say the truth you say what ever the other provape fanboys want you to say you're just a puppet of provape. How dose it feel to have vape360's hand that far up your butt?

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't need to be saved God is cool with who I am un like you I say the truth you say what ever the other provape fanboys want you to say you're just a puppet of provape. How dose it feel to have vape360's hand that far up your butt?
Sure johnny, sure...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
All joking, kidding and douchebaggery aside- if they ever got hit in the head with a lamp; and, had a brain injury, then decided to build a 50 w or even a dual 18650- 80-100w mod, I would roll people over to get to it.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the laughs...you guys are cray
images

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't help but wonder though, does anyone find it curious to see a creater of a tank.... What is it the bukkake? Anyway, from what I understand its basically a 90$ silo beast that uses nautilus coils. I get it. Its a cool idea and all; But, I can't help but find it to be a tad unethical that the creator of this bukkake is promoting the bukkake and the radius inside of what is described as the provape store. Along with magic rings to match the many radii. Maybe that's why anyone who spoke bad about the radii or the bukkake got banned? Not bad just unapproved questions and dialogue, rather it was quite complimentary in some ways until spec discussions were had and they were called haters.. It was more like correcting incorrect math and perceived nonsensical logic.
Don't go making sense there.... Bukkake haters
And maybe its just me, maybe I am the only one to find it unethical for both parties who have a financial gain selling products off one another to be dipping in the same gene pool weird.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It still baffles me that ppl will pay $200 for a plastic cool fire 4
See, I have readily admitted all along that the proplastic is probably very well made and would probably out last most mods in its class.
Which is why I've always compared them to other 200$ mods, rather than other 40w mods.
And I quite honestly am in the group that has nothing bad to say about the mod itself, I wish it offered more functionality, but, it is what it is.
My issue is solely the attitude used by those who sell them and represent them.
And quite frankly I'm still pissed that no one ever told me what the damn criteria was to buy a prorape and a bukkake.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't help but wonder though, does anyone find it curious to see a creater of a tank.... What is it the bukkake? Anyway, from what I understand its basically a 90$ silo beast that uses nautilus coils. I get it. Its a cool idea and all; But, I can't help but find it to be a tad unethical that the creator of this bukkake is promoting the bukkake and the radius inside of what is described as the provape store. Along with magic rings to match the many radii. Maybe that's why anyone who spoke bad about the radii or the bukkake got banned? Not bad just unapproved questions and dialogue, rather it was quite complimentary in some ways until spec discussions were had and they were called haters.. It was more like correcting incorrect math and perceived nonsensical logic.
And maybe its just me, maybe I am the only one to find it unethical for both parties who have a financial gain selling products off one another to be dipping in the same gene pool weird.
Now what is this wait a sec I need to get caught upp.. Ok me investigating be back laterz need nap I vaped Colloidal silver and Im not sure if I will die!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Now what is this wait a sec I need to get caught upp.. Ok me investigating be back laterz need nap I vaped Colloidal silver and Im not sure if I will die!
hahaha was it Chinese silver?
Seriously dude, hope all is ok

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd be more than happy to discuss and debate any of the semi-truths and opinions he tried passing off as fact with him in public forum-- without his ball-lickers reporting me, banning me or otherwise chastising me for questioning his word.
Shit, I'd even remain mostly civil in the discussion until provoked

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd be more than happy to discuss and debate any of the semi-truths and opinions he tried passing off as fact with him in public forum-- without his ball-lickers reporting me, banning me or otherwise chastising me for questioning his word.
Shit, I'd even remain mostly civil in the discussion until provoked

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The White Radius oughta be ready by next week!!!

I can't wait!!!

Ima buy me one!!!

Jim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You don't even have one yet and you're trolling my YouTube, like a stalker? :..... SERIOUSLY ???????

well there went any credibility to anything you've said.
FB,
Y'all said the Hex Ohm was better.

It is not!!!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FB,
Y'all said the Hex Ohm was better.

It is not!!!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hahaha
Well, you would know, since you've has so much hands on experience with the devices.
That's very astute clarification and just repeating the same unfounded claims without answers to specific questions posed with your spamming. I wouldn't expect any sort of actual rationalization from someone who trolled and stalked a youtube channel setup; for the purpose of helping friends and vapors curious about specific devices. That's a shallow sign of desperation even for a proraper.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You don't even have one yet and you're trolling my YouTube, like a stalker? :..... SERIOUSLY ???????

well there went any credibility to anything you've said.
PS Your thoughts on my Credibility mean nothing to me!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
PS Your thoughts on my Credibility mean nothing to me!

That's why you flatter me by stalking me to you tube

Which is kind of creepy... about as creepy as my private info being spammed

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hahaha
Well, you would know, since you've has so much hands on experience with the devices.
That's very astute clarification and just repeating the same unfounded claims without answers to specific questions posed with your spamming. I wouldn't expect any sort of actual rationalization from someone who trolled and stalked a youtube channel setup; for the purpose of helping friends and vapors curious about specific devices. That's a shallow sign of desperation even for a proraper.
FB, I'd like to meet you one day...

I wanna give you a big ole Detroit City Handshake!

Jim

Looked up Hex Ohm, and came upon your crappy vid. Any more questions?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not how I define it...

Looking forward to meeting you!
So I'm guessing you're taking stalking me on the internet to threatening physical violence?
Really?
And in a public forum no less, this is starting to go the route of an after school special.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I'm guessing you're taking stalking me on the internet to threatening physical violence?
Really?
And in a public forum no less.
Aw Tony...

I can see that you just don't understand me at all.

I would never do anyone any harm.

I am as gentle as a lamb!

LOLz, Jim

PS I'll let you have the last word... GO!!!

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Am I lost or is there a lot "opinions" on various mods that people haven't ever used or owned? I'm confused? How can anyone bash or support for that matter, mods they haven't used???

Unless, someone that is educated that reads specs and know their vaping habits and or equipment on that particular mod just won't support what they like. (like amp limits or watt)

That's not necessarily a bash to the mod, but rather it just won't work for their vaping style.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Heat ms @Whiskey .... I need to go buy a printed version of urban dictionary

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And quite frankly I'm still pissed that no one ever told me what the damn criteria was to buy a prorape

criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria

feel the need to go in the corner and cry like a little bitch now

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria,criteria

feel the need to go in the corner and cry like a little bitch now
Actually no, not all.
I'm still waiting for an answer on what the criteria is to buy one.
I find it hilarious though to be stalked across the interwebs, offered a special kind of handshake and not had any questions answered.
Anyone care to actually share some real information or answer the questions repeatedly asked?
Maybe something of substance? Or just continue to lobby handshake offers and make nonsensical statements.
Gotta be honest, I've been seeing a woman and I don't think she would appreciate me getting a "special handshake," by an older gentleman.
I'm flattered though.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still waiting for an answer on what the criteria is to buy one.

I done answered that question,but you are hell bent on an answer that fits into your frame of thinking ,what ever the fuck that is

i almost regret posting the original comment, don't fancy have that much influence on some insecure crybaby on the web, who knows ?? i may traumatized you so much you decide to go pyscho and start shooting off into a crowd now

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I done answered that question,but you are hell bent on an answer that fits into your frame of thinking ,what ever the fuck that is

i almost regret posting the original comment, don't fancy have that much influence on some insecure crybaby on the web, who knows ?? i may traumatized you so much you decide to go pyscho and start shooting off into a crowd now
I've been checked by several therapists, I'm not psycho-I'm principled.
Each answer you have given was not an answer. All you did was repeat the comment in a different way.
So again, last time...what is prorapes criteria for buying a prorape radius?
If you ate going to make the comment have an answer.

As to the personal insults, I'll continue to take the high road and not attack nor threaten anyone personally, but you and astroturf sure do like to that.
I'm secure enough not to have to resort to such behavior.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I've been checked by several therapists, I'm not psycho-I'm principled.
Each answer you have given was not an answer. All you did was repeat the comment in a different way.
So again, last time...what is prorapes criteria for buying a prorape radius?
If you are going to make the comment have an answer.

As to the personal insults, I'll continue to take the high road and not attack nor threaten anyone personally, but you and astroturf sure do like to that.
I'm secure enough not to have to resort to such behavior.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
there’s something else there if it takes several therapists

im just gonna start calling you "criteria"
Still..... No answer?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
criteria, i already answered you,but you refused to accept my answer

you need to go see those several therapists all over again to get over this obsession with criteria,,which you don't meet
So again, more senseless backhanded commentary without any substance.

Have a nice day, dude.
Tell Zen I said hello.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Am I lost or is there a lot "opinions" on various mods that people haven't ever used or owned? I'm confused? How can anyone bash or support for that matter, mods they haven't used???

Unless, someone that is educated that reads specs and know their vaping habits and or equipment on that particular mod just won't support what they like. (like amp limits or watt)

That's not necessarily a bash to the mod, but rather it just won't work for their vaping style.
Random Thoughts is in the title of the thread...

Thanks for sharing!

LOLz, Jim

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So again, more senseless backhanded commentary without any substance.

originally i had no intention of posting in this thread,but since i DO meet the criteria i decided i am worthy of posting ,so i did

have n awesome day yourself too

at the therapists lol

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a random thought and not a fanboy I gave these three Provari V2.5's away this morning to a group of homeless people trying to bum a smoke in the parking lot at McDonalds..I had no use for them anymore and figured it was better than throwing them in the garbage....
eb884774d0e598f0bf8519f1a6182870.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As a random thought and not a fanboy I gave these three Provari V2.5's away this morning to a group of homeless people trying to bum a smoke in the parking lot at McDonalds..I had no use for them anymore and figured it was better than throwing them in the garbage....

Guess your sales attempt in June didn't work out?!?

Prolly woulda been better to sell em, and buy smokes for the bums though?

Good vibes though, you just added three who are now worthy to buy the ProVari Radius!!!

Thumbs uP!!!

LOLz, Jim

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

now what kind of a low life just gives provaris to the homeless ?!?!?!

dontcha know you gotta give them a battery charger too

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Random Thoughts is in the title of the thread...

Thanks for sharing!

LOLz, Jim

I read that and posted my random thoughts. I'm not understanding your reply to my post. What am I missing now?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
now what kind of a low life just gives provaris to the homeless ?!?!?!

dontcha know you gotta give them a battery charger too
Lowlife? Been called worse but I make my living on the road as a truck driver and I got tired of hearing those Provari's rolling around in a box in my truck.. I'm fortunate to have enough money to buy any mod I want and I felt sorry for the homeless, figured they could sell them and use the money for cigarettes, food or dope, whatever needs they may have, I don't really care. By the way what have you done for the homeless lately? Probably absolutely nothing!

VU Sponsors