Become a Patron!

Raspberry icecream cone

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping it right now. Very good if you don't like that much icecream you can always cut it back to 4ish

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup cheesecake graham crust. Saw diyordie use the combo of graham crust and biscuit for the cone and just dropped them alittle to my liking.

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm one of those weirdos that finds VBIC incredibly strong. I love the flavor combo here. Is the Graham Crust the clear or the other? Oh, wait. Is the Cheesecake Graham Crust?
It's not really saying I think clear regular tfa grahm cracker

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm one of those weirdos that finds VBIC incredibly strong. I love the flavor combo here. Is the Graham Crust the clear or the other? Oh, wait. Is the Cheesecake Graham Crust?

Me too, HUCK. I find .5-1% is perfect for me on vbic.

Keep in mind the VBIC is the TFA brand, not CAP, and it's a bit different so...
Just ignore me if you already knew this;).

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep in mind the VBIC is the TFA brand, not CAP, and it's a bit different so...
Just ignore me if you already knew this;).
Hi heabob! I'll never ignore you, silly.
I have never tried the caps, only tfa. Even the inw raspberry at .5% is plenty for me. I'm like a super sensitive taster, lucky I guess? Or just plain odd? If I steep a flavor I need higher %, but fresh I'm good with 4-5% total in most mixes.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi heabob! I'll never ignore you, silly.
I have never tried the caps, only tfa. Even the inw raspberry at .5% is plenty for me. I'm like a super sensitive taster, lucky I guess? Or just plain odd? If I steep a flavor I need higher %, but fresh I'm good with 4-5% total in most mixes.

I'm with ya on the Raspberry at 0.5-0.75%, it's the max for me too.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This looks really tasty, I am a raspberry fan, this will be on my mix list for sure. Thanks twisted for the share:cool::cool:

VU Sponsors