Become a Patron!

Rda not firing

My mech mod and rda was working perfectly but I decided to drip some more liquid onto my rda. When I dripped the liquid and was ready to vape again my rda stopping firing. Can someone help me please?????

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Take the RDA off and check it on a regulated mod.
DO NOT keep on trying to fire it you may well have a short and may wind up with the atty stuck in your face.

If you do not understand battery safety and how to troubleshoot and maintain your mech then you should not be using one.

meloserj

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My mech mod and rda was working perfectly but I decided to drip some more liquid onto my rda. When I dripped the liquid and was ready to vape again my rda stopping firing. Can someone help me please?????
Most probably there is extra juice between isolator and center pin. This keeps short circuiting and its not safe. Open RDA, open the center pin and check the isolation.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ejuice will not cause short circuiting in a mech.
It can cause open circuits.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
There is more to this. What kind of mech mod are you using and what kind of RDA?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Have you screwed the RDA on so tight it crushed the center pin up into the atomizer?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I am going to assume you have done all of the usual stuff one would do when a mech starts acting up
1. Battery check
2. Put the RDA on a ohm meter and make sure its reading correctly
3. Verify button functioning correctly, clean contact
4. Tried a different battery
5. tried a different atomizer

I don’t have a different atomizer. I still don’t understand why it would stop work and I dropped eliquid on it. Because it was working fine a few seconds before I put in the eliquid

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Obviously you have a bad electrical connection, nobody can troubleshoot the connections on a forum, only you can.

Kinda like driving down the road - your engine quits, then post on a forum, What Happened To My Engine?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I don’t have a different atomizer. I still don’t understand why it would stop work and I dropped eliquid on it. Because it was working fine a few seconds before I put in the eliquid

It isn't working because something has happened that has caused it to stop working. Judging from your answers so far one can come to the conclusion you might not be in possession of the necessary skills to operate this piece of hardware in a safe manner. I would recommend completely rebuilding the thing, doing a full disassembly and cleaning and test the battery and button. Then do some reading on mechanical mod safety and building.

With the information provided which is almost nothing, its going to be difficult to come to any conclusions definitively.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It isn't working because something has happened that has caused it to stop working. Judging from your answers so far one can come to the conclusion you might not be in possession of the necessary skills to operate this piece of hardware in a safe manner. I would recommend completely rebuilding the thing, doing a full disassembly and cleaning and test the battery and button. Then do some reading on mechanical mod safety and building.

With the information provided which is almost nothing, its going to be difficult to come to any conclusions definitively.
^^^^ This

There are a number of things that could be causing this plus you haven't uploaded any pictures which also makes this impossible for us to assist

VU Sponsors