Re-introducing myself

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I introduced myself when I joined almost a year ago, but I haven't been on for awhile so I figured I would re-introduce myself. So I quit smoking probably 3 or 4 years ago, I'm not quite sure anymore. I just started vaping last year because the craving for nicotine was always there, I just didn't want to go back to the cancer sticks. So anyway, I first started out on a pen I got at the mall. Went from there to an evod vv, and experimented with a couple different styles of tanks, but my one biggest problem with disposable coils is they clog a ridiculous amount no matter what I do. I'm still using the evod with a Smok brand pyrex tank, but I'm working on building a mech mod. I was given a nemesis tube and an 18650 charger, but no battery, rda or anything else. I was able to order a battery and some coil wire, but I don't have the money for an rda right now. My wife and I moved from PA to Florida, and I haven't found a job yet, so money is really tight and I don't know when I will have the money for one. I posted a thread about that in the pay it forward section, so maybe someone here will be able to help with that. I'd sure appreciate it. Oh, I was also given some 3mg 100% vg red liquorice. I ran some in my tank just to try it, and I like it so far. I think I will like it better once I can actually drip it. Anyway, that's my story thus far.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the welcome, guys. This seemed like a pretty cool place, ivjist belonged to so many forums that I didn't really have time to do much here with everything else I had going on at the time. I'm not on as many forums now.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Bean and welcome to the VU!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor