Become a Patron!

Recent Dr Visit

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Went to the doctor on Wednesday because I had recently passed out. When he asked about smoking I said I don’t smoke but I do vape. He says, “we don’t know enough about vaping so I'm not even worried about it.” And it was never brought up after. I was surprised by his honesty.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
My doc was pro ...well as far as saying it’s better than smoking and the studies so far support that

Wouldn’t think that reading all the news headlines would you

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My doc was pro ...well as far as saying it’s better than smoking and the studies so far support that

Wouldn’t think that reading all the news headlines would you

Yeah, I about fell off the table lol. It’d be nice if it was studied over here like it was in England. AND if the media would stop linking every single stupid thing kids do to vaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yeah, I about fell off the table lol. It’d be nice if it was studied over here like it was in England. AND if the media would stop linking every single stupid thing kids do to vaping.

Me too ...it will come, political and business is at play not just where you are, but many countries. Tobacco and pharmaceutical underpins much of the world economy including all those state pensions and jobs...one makes you sick, the other makes you better or keep you alive longer at least.

Once they decide how to effectively tax the shit out of you and replace those things, then you’ll get to enjoy the freedoms of vaping

the kids are a scapegoat it’s plays into the heartstrings and media just feed out whatever shit gets them viewers with half baked articles ...in fairness some stories are balanced and do report the good bits too but news is nearly always based on the bad...

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Got a few more tests to have done but most likely stress related. Doc said stay away from politics ha ha.

Hahahaha, there you go :giggle:...don’t raise the heart pressure, embrace the good stuff you find relaxing for a bit :)

Unless talking politics is relaxing for you then I’d say you need to ask for a second opinion lol

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Me too ...it will come, political and business is at play not just where you are, but many countries. Tobacco and pharmaceutical underpins much of the world economy including all those state pensions and jobs...one makes you sick, the other makes you better or keep you alive longer at least.

Once they decide how to effectively tax the shit out of you and replace those things, then you’ll get to enjoy the freedoms of vaping

the kids are a scapegoat it’s plays into the heartstrings and media just feed out whatever shit gets them viewers with half baked articles ...in fairness some stories are balanced and do report the good bits too but news is nearly always based on the bad...
5150’s posts in the Good are always nice to read.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've taken fits of passing out from pain at times. Know it has nothing t'all to do with vaping. It's just my general physical condition from having a congenital medical issue. Thin bones & arthritis that's caught up these last few years are not nice to nerves and muscles. Yes, I know too I'm considered obese. Can recall though growing up a man my height at 300 pounds / 21.43 stone was considered a healthy and "stout" guy. With them changing weekly, "eggs is good/bad for ya", who the hell knows anymore?

VU Sponsors