Become a Patron!

Recipe......not mine.........cookies n cream.

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this is not mine but its fantastic. Have became my ADV not sure if I post here cause not original but please correct if wrong
Cookies and cream............heard about it on DIY or DIE. In top 3 of the year
1.5 Bavarian cream
.5 Butter (TPA)
.75 Biscuit (INW)
1.25 Creme fresh (FA)
.4 Hazelnut (FW)
4 Sugar cookie (CAP)
1.25 Vienna creme (FA)
Says it's OK as shake n vape but shines after 2 weeks.
This is an excellent creamy vape. I can't remember the creators name, I'll look up and post it. Needs more recognition!
Now I read forum rules..........I'll contact creator. It was made public so I thought it would b okay. His name is Chrisdvr1. Truly amazing recipe

Last edited:

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've made this with Sugar Cookie v1 and v2 and I don't get what all the fuss is about this recipe. It tastes kind of bland to me and doest really taste like anything. This is probably the fault of Sugar Cookie at 4%. I thought maybe I got a bad batch or delivery but they're both from different shops.
Is it just me or does Sugar Cookie not smell or taste much like a sugar cookie?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Most of the "cookie" flavors really don't quite taste like the real deal to me either.

Many CAP flavors seem to need a week to get better.
Maybe all the Creams also need more time to settle in.

You could also try subbing CAP with 3-4% FA Cookie.
Or even add a bit of FA Cookie in addition to the others.
Or drop the CAP out and just raise up the INW Biscuit to 2%.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've made this with Sugar Cookie v1 and v2 and I don't get what all the fuss is about this recipe. It tastes kind of bland to me and doest really taste like anything. This is probably the fault of Sugar Cookie at 4%. I thought maybe I got a bad batch or delivery but they're both from different shops.

Totally agree, felt exactly the same and similarly about sugar cookie. I dont like most biscuit vapes at all as find them bland and not biscuit like, best one I have had is still the oreo cheesecake one on here.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Most of the "cookie" flavors really don't quite taste like the real deal to me either.

Many CAP flavors seem to need a week to get better.
Maybe all the Creams also need more time to settle in.

You could also try subbing CAP with 3-4% FA Cookie.
Or even add a bit of FA Cookie in addition to the others.
Or drop the CAP out and just raise up the INW Biscuit to 2%.
I don't get how people say FA Cookie tastes just like a cookie when that's close to the last thing I think of but it does add a tastey "something" to the mix but for me... it's not cookie.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't get how people say FA Cookie tastes just like a cookie when that's close to the last thing I think of but it does add a tastey "something" to the mix but for me... it's not cookie.

I find fa cookie closer to a cookie than most of the other biscuit flavours out there, especially at higher percentages tho its then over bearing. Sugar cookie cap seems just like doughy sugar to me tho I like it and Inw biscuit just a nice buttery taste. Probably the closest flavourings to an actual biscuit/cookie to me are cheesecake graham crust which is a big reason that the cheesecake oreo recipe on here is still the only biscuit recipe that actually tastes like a biscuit to me. The other one is real flavors cookie and cream (not there choc chip cookie which is vile), my weird description of that would be it tastes like licking an oreo, it has the flavour spot on even tho still not quite a biscuit.
Going back to someone saying dont know what the fuss is all about, am I the only person who finds this with most of the top rated ELR recipes and alltheflavours ones? Maybe it is the hype and over the top descriptions of them. I have mixed a fair few of the top ones on both sites now and can honestly say that the apple buttah one is the only one I would make again.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Play doh.

Typos brought to you by: crapatalk!

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going back to someone saying dont know what the fuss is all about, am I the only person who finds this with most of the top rated ELR recipes and alltheflavours ones? Maybe it is the hype and over the top descriptions of them. I have mixed a fair few of the top ones on both sites now and can honestly say that the apple buttah one is the only one I would make again.

I'm in the same boat. Rarely do they end up coming out as something I don't like, and I do take a lot of core concepts from them that I then implant in my own stuff, but in the last year Apple Buttah was the only recipe I've made (for myself) a second time.

Granted I'm also the guy that always has 20 different 30ml bottle of something new steeping in my cabinet. So i'm not really the "settle into an ADV" type to begin with. But yeah, AB was definitely a big winner imo.

VU Sponsors