Become a Patron!

Recomendations for triple 18650 mod or more

Looking for recomendations for a triple 18650 battery mod. Currently have a Reuleaux RX200 which is starting to have issues. I would like triple battery not necessarily for huge clouds but more just for battery life to last a few days before needing a charge. I really like the Aegis X but the dual battery kills it for me.
The new mod I would like to have a bigger screen but not a deal breaker, Temp control. Currently using an OFRF Nextmesh tank running at 70W. I do not like the battery door on the bottom that I see on some mods, would prefer something similar to the cover on the RX200 but again not a deal breaker.
I have looked around and I just dont see many triple battery mods. Found only 4 or 5 of them. The ones I do find are either discontinued or not great reviews. Would also consider dual 21700. Maybe a quad battery mod but not sure about the weight.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had no major issues with my wismec gen 3. When I was using it, it ran just fine, the issue I found with it was that it wasn't super accurate wattage wise when going over 120w. But at the wattage you are running, it worked great. Not sure if you can find one, but that is the only triple I have used.

I had no major issues with my wismec gen 3. When I was using it, it ran just fine, the issue I found with it was that it wasn't super accurate wattage wise when going over 120w. But at the wattage you are running, it worked great. Not sure if you can find one, but that is the only triple I have used.
Not a fan of the battery door on the Gen3 but I would get one if I could find it. Looked around, no one seems to have it since its discontinued.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have the Council of Vapor Tempest and the Ijoy Zenith mods. Both are 3 battery. Never tried temp control on them but they are solid mods IMO.
I think you can still find the Tempests

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not a fan of the battery door on the Gen3 but I would get one if I could find it. Looked around, no one seems to have it since its discontinued.
I understand that. I am not much of a fan of bottom loading battery mods either. This one seems solid though. I ended up loading Arctic Fox on mine, so it actually runs really nice now.

I have not seen any new triple battery mods being put out recently. Most are going to be out of stock at most places I assume. A good dual battery 21700 with Samsung 40Ts or Molicel P42As (both are 4000mah batteries) would probably be the easiest solution.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’ve had a few triades and a few wismec triple battery boxes over the years. To be honest, I enjoyed the dual batt and single 21700 mods more. Granted you won’t get near the run time or available power out of a single 21700, but the form factor is so nice.

-keep in mind, I’m a 50-80w vapor, so a triple batter box for me is moreless a tabletop or desktop mod only. Every once in a while I’ll throw in a big ass build and rock it at 130w. Now that the saints are out of the playoffs, that won’t happen much until next year.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo X217 is a nice dual 21700 but it is bottom loaded. Makes a really nice match with a Zeus X Mesh RTA.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd take a look at the Gaur dual 21700 if I were you. Extended battery life but not as heavy. I have one coming soon, maybe by tomorrow.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the Council of Vapor Tempest and the Ijoy Zenith mods. Both are 3 battery. Never tried temp control on them but they are solid mods IMO.
I think you can still find the Tempests
Tempest is available for only like $10. My wife's daily driver with Valarian tank. Never tried the tc but it is solid.

Thanks everyone. I kind of like the Guar but the screen size it a bit small. There just doesnt seem to be many current options of what I want. Until something better comes along I will wait for something else comes to market as long as my current mod holds out. It seems to work fine but battery life is at least half now that I started having the issues.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks everyone. I kind of like the Guar but the screen size it a bit small. There just doesnt seem to be many current options of what I want. Until something better comes along I will wait for something else comes to market as long as my current mod holds out. It seems to work fine but battery life is at least half now that I started having the issues.
Sadly, there likely won't be many, if any, triple battery mods released. The "wattage wars" era is what spawned those into existence, and that has seemed to pass. The manufacturers attention have moved on to lower power, small as possible devices like pods to the most part. The vape industry moves at a cheetahs pace, and they don't seem to look back very often at all.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Great mod. Much lighter than it looks. Fitment of assembled parts, button feel, and the chip are all great. Don't let the batt door fool you. It's a little loose w/o batteries but it will stay closed and w/21700's it's firm and stays latched. Always on with no parasitic drain and you can adjust the screen to turn off all the way down to 1 sec.(mines at 4 I think), saves batt and great batt life. Easy full feature menu and does TC very well.
IDK what wattage you vape at? P42A's last me 2 full days.

Free ship from US
Screenshot_1.png
1611623159697.png
For reference that's the little Druga RTA on there. 24mm dia x 35mm H w/that tip.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
What about the Geekvape Blade? Styled something like the Reuleaux series, dual 21700. They'd be scarce now, but you might be able to find 'em. Not too heavy, great battery life. Chipset similar to the Aegis Legend, so should do decent TC.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*reads thread, shakes head ... doesn't understand the need of huge mods like mentioned, shrugs & agrees to each their own*

Not trolling with that, merely expressing an opinion / preference. I do okay using single cell 18650, or single cell 20700. I know not everyone can, or desires doing so. That's fine too. Not that anyone needs my permission.

VU Sponsors