Become a Patron!

Recommendations for cheapest salt nic juice online?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ejuicesteals.com if they're still shipping juice. Got tons of stuff in the clearance section

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The Candy King on Salt at Ejuicesteals.com is pretty good
I ordered Pink Squares & Strawberry Belts at the end of August.
Both are great.
Pink Squares is a little lighter on flavor but still good.

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
The Candy King on Salt at Ejuicesteals.com is pretty good
I ordered Pink Squares & Strawberry Belts at the end of August.
Both are great.
Pink Squares is a little lighter on flavor but still good.
hmm what kind of mod? i do notice candy king seem to crisp my coil after the second day unfortunatly. Using a surion air tho not a real mod like RPM for salts. (just asking because i do really love the flavors they have however the problem i had with them)

just checked the site. Holy moly if the brands and devices are authentic where has this site been my whole life. Compared to the vape store + tax holy-moly! thank you!!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
hmm what kind of mod? i do notice candy king seem to crisp my coil after the second day unfortunatly. Using a surion air tho not a real mod like RPM for salts. (just asking because i do really love the flavors they have however the problem i had with them)

just checked the site. Holy moly if the brands and devices are authentic where has this site been my whole life. Compared to the vape store + tax holy-moly! thank you!!

Everything is legit.:)
They are having a massive inventory clearance sale.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I use it in these Smoant Pasito's

1600050322086.png

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for sale reference at ejuicesteals.com. I just got 40 60ml bottles of 3mg for $20+ shipping

Sent from a pile of wood chips

UncleNoNo

Member For 1 Year
Just for sale reference at ejuicesteals.com. I just got 40 60ml bottles of 3mg for $20+ shipping

Sent from a pile of wood chips
I never heard of that site before. Just checked it out. Looks like my stash is gonna get a lot bigger very soon. Deals way too good to pass up.

VU Sponsors