Become a Patron!

Redman Chewing Tobacco

This recipe will take you back to that time when you stole your Grampa's chewing tobacco because you thought you were a badass but ended up so sick that your skin turned green. I took my time developing this recipe, you know because nostalgia and shit. Anyway here it is.

Redman:
3% Maple Pancake Syrup Cap.

For authentic Redman, there can be no substitutions. However feel free to use more than the recommended 3% if you're after a darker shade of green.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Many Thanks for a recipe that will certainly be my new ADV!

I will have to wait a bit to heal up before I mix it. This morning on the way into the Big City, I banged my head (Very Hard!) when I fell out of the back of the turnip truck.

Ron

PS Happy April Fools Day ! :D

Speaking of Redman, I ordered some tobacco extracts from naturally extracted tobacco.com. It should arrive tomorrow or maybe Monday.Their products have really good tobacco flavor. One of the extracts is called Dreamcatcher. It supposedly taste like Redman chewing tobacco. I used to love that stuff. Levi Garret, Beachnut, it was all good. I'll keep you posted. Vaping is much better. Love DIY tobacco recipes.

http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=Dreamcatcher

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This recipe will take you back to that time when you stole your Grampa's chewing tobacco because you thought you were a badass but ended up so sick that your skin turned green. I took my time developing this recipe, you know because nostalgia and shit. Anyway here it is.

Redman:
3% Maple Pancake Syrup Cap.

For authentic Redman, there can be no substitutions. However feel free to use more than the recommended 3% if you're after a darker shade of green.
This just cracks me up that maple pancake syrup tastes like Redman

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Many Thanks for a recipe that will certainly be my new ADV!

I will have to wait a bit to heal up before I mix it. This morning on the way into the Big City, I banged my head (Very Hard!) when I fell out of the back of the turnip truck.

Ron

PS Happy April Fools Day ! :D
Lolol

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool to hear from some ex chewers. Sure did me some "chaw" back in the day.
Red Man and Beechnut were my go to "all day chew".
Never thought to try those flavors in vape form.

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Speaking of Redman, I ordered some tobacco extracts from naturally extracted tobacco.com. It should arrive tomorrow or maybe Monday.Their products have really good tobacco flavor. One of the extracts is called Dreamcatcher. It supposedly taste like Redman chewing tobacco. I used to love that stuff. Levi Garret, Beachnut, it was all good. I'll keep you posted. Vaping is much better. Love DIY tobacco recipes.

http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=Dreamcatcher

If your'e into tobacco flavors, check out Tin Cigar. A bit pricey but great quality.

I will check this out. Thank you! Always interested in cigar and pipe flavors. I'm even intrigued on extracting flavor from tobacco leaves and have been researching the subject.

Thanks again.

Everyone of the tobacco flavors on Tin Cigar look delicious, especially Cubana Series R, Dominica De LA Flor, and the Patel -V. They are about as expensive as the extracts found on NET.com. I would like to try tobacco extraction using heated ethanol. Procedure sounds simple enough to make some truly tasty tobacco flavor and you could save some serious money. People that use this method change out coils more frequently. Maybe its worth it though.

VU Sponsors