Become a Patron!

Reliable vendors that accept pay pal

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After having issues with my debit card and the bank locking it, I am wondering which vendors you guys use that are reliable and accept paypal?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I'm not in a hurry, then I use focalecig (chinese e-cig site) if I want something faster, then normally go through ebay, I make sure to check the sellers ratings, and as long as high, then will purchase, never had a problem using ebay, and nearly always get my orders in less than a week.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After having issues with my debit card and the bank locking it, I am wondering which vendors you guys use that are reliable and accept paypal?
Get a better bank I think Smokie gave you the best advice.... Thats not an issue you had it was a protective measure for you...Buy off of Ebay I do it all the time sometimes I get great deals off of there and have won mods and so low of a price its incredible

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

for just equipment.. ebay.. fasttech if you have the time to wait..

chase is good to have as a backup, but paypal with me, all the way..

for diy.. call in with a paypal card to excigexpress..
they do take cards over the phone and I have better lucky of it going thru when i call it in.. :D

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Angelcigs.com is a trusted vendor on this site. Accepts PayPal, and great customer service. They have a U.S. warehouse and ship 5-7 days to the door. @Angel Cigs is also active on the threads, just ask her any questions you might have. She will answer within a day or two usually.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bank told me it was visa, the actual visa company. My biggest bitch like I said in my post about that issue, was last summer when they found suspicious activity, they called me and asked. Told me if it was an authorized purchase there wasn't a problem they would okay it. This time they cancelled the card, and get this... After they paid vaptasia and the other company, and I had to wait a few weeks for a new card.

Also this summer on one of our vacations, since we took two vehicles and my husband got gas in two they suspended his card. Went to check out at a hotel we stopped at over night and his card was declined. I used mine and called the bank, they said ok we will unblock it. So when we took another trip in July I called the bank and said he what do I need to do so this doesn't happen again, in June it wasn't just because of the two cars, but multiple state purchases. I said come on people go on vacation do you block everyone's card? So they told me to come in before the July trip and fill out paper work for Visa that let them know we would have out of state purchases that week.

Like I told the bank I really appreciate the protective nature of this issue, but don't understand why, with the first issue we received a call before it was blocked, the vacation issues it was unblocked with a simple phone call and the vape purchases, they flat out cancelled the card, and made me have a new one reissued. My bank swears it's not them, it's visa that manages their debit cards that does this. The paperwork we filled out for the second vacation did have Visas info on it as well, not the bank itself. Maybe I should call Visa and be like okay guys do you have a paper I can fill out that says vape related is okay? Lol

My husband and I absolutely hate credit cards, if I can't afford it I don't buy it. Our exes liked them way too much.

I did break down and get a Discover card to cover my daughters wedding deposits because her dad decides to drag his half out til the end of time. I am not a rich woman, so this way I can pay his half without touching my bank account. I just don't want to use it on a regular basis.

I love vapingtown on ebay, and the problem with fasttech, I have to sign for all my packages, which is fine in the summer, but sucks now that schools starting, have to wait another day to go to the post office for pick up. Anyway, I wanted to be able to try some of the companies and juices I keep hearing about and thought I would try asking people on here!

Sorry didn't mean to rant, It's just that it's not issue of me not appreciating the bank protecting me, it's how they have done it.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It is not visa.. it is your bank.. like Smokie said.. go get chase..
tye it to your paypal and do not look back..

that is how i have mine set up, and not once for buying vape gear have i ever been declined, or card stopped..
they do like to tell me do not push the yes please button so much..
i hate it when i run out of funds :oops:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks to everyone for the advice. Hope others keep it coming, I have used ebay for along time, always go in a sellers rating. I used to buy saltwater chorales on there a lot because I couldn't get more exotic ones without driving 2 hours and paying crazy prices!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks to everyone for the advice. Hope others keep it coming, I have used ebay for along time, always go in a sellers rating. I used to buy saltwater chorales on there a lot because I couldn't get more exotic ones without driving 2 hours and paying crazy prices!

ahhh you do the tanks, Damwow?? my brother said to try with the starfish.. but.. not enough time yet..

and yes hope for more info from everyone too..

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh and currently my paypal is tied to my current bank account that's why I like to use it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and currently my paypal is tied to my current bank account that's why I like to use it.

I know it is hard, keep your head up Damwow..
Check into a few other banks that are local.. see what all your options are..

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ahhh you do the tanks, Damwow?? my brother said to try with the starfish.. but.. not enough time yet..

and yes hope for more info from everyone too..
I got out of them , used to grow and sell coils, but since I have had health issues I just don't have the time. When dr figures out how to get this RSD under control, it's moving into my back, I would love to do it again! I really miss having the tank.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Angelcigs.com is a trusted vendor on this site. Accepts PayPal, and great customer service. They have a U.S. warehouse and ship 5-7 days to the door. @Angel Cigs is also active on the threads, just ask her any questions you might have. She will answer within a day or two usually.

Thanks Chowder for tagging me. And yes Damwow, you can reply on us. We support paypal payment method that is the most reliable way for paying. Also we have a USA warehouse. If you have any question, please start a conversation on my profile.

ShipwreckVapors dot com accepts PayPal and has same day shipping. Their flavors are so bomb and pretty cheap. 14.99 for a 30ml bottle of any flavor and i can tell that its quality stuff because i only have to replace my atomizer about every 6 weeks now instead of every 2 or 3 weeks. ^_^

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nerco thread... in this day and age paypal in the us may not even work last time i used paypal with fasttech they took it from my bank not a creditcard which is how i used to do it... no my bank is not default. in fact when i tried to used cards it errored out. it had to be bank draft...EC

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nerco thread... in this day and age paypal in the us may not even work last time i used paypal with fasttech they took it from my bank not a creditcard which is how i used to do it... no my bank is not default. in fact when i tried to used cards it errored out. it had to be bank draft...EC

Well I use the Pay Pal balance option. I usually keep a certain "stipend" in their account. No, I don't use their debit/credit card. I don't use those for the principle of it. In my experience, debit/credit cards are too much temptation and are too easily mismanaged either by user, or issuer. So I choose to expressly not use them.

I solved my issue by turning off some advert blockers in my browser. With those off I could order away and it went through. Think possibly one or more of those were intercepting third party site calls, which dropped the process. I also immediately closed my Fast Tech ticket explaining I had resolved the issue.

Pardon me revising out two paragraphs. Did not desire baiting some.

VU Sponsors