Become a Patron!

removed

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thought I'd share this one as I'm digging it.
Mumsy used to sprinkle some ground ginger on my rockmelon as a child.
It started from there!

2% FLV Cantaloupe
1.5% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Cookie
0.5% LOTUS Vanilla
0.5% NF Ginger
0.2% FA Mandarin
Sounds good. Too bad I only have the Vienna cream and cookie out of all those ingredients. Will bookmark for later. Thanks for sharing!

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Every now and then I fluke one. I'm good with actual food, but these concentrates are a different ball game. I get very excited when something works out for me with all this palaver. If you end up with the flavours down the track, give it a whirl.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Every now and then I fluke one. I'm good with actual food, but these concentrates are a different ball game. I get very excited when something works out for me with all this palaver. If you end up with the flavours down the track, give it a whirl.

I'm sure I will!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Flavorah collection is growing, but sadly cantaloupe is not among them... :(....and no Lotus...:(:(....it's hard to believe that I have enough here to start a flavor shop and still don't have something. Now I'm mad. LOL!

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Flavorah collection is growing, but sadly cantaloupe is not among them... :(....and no Lotus...:(:(....it's hard to believe that I have enough here to start a flavor shop and still don't have something. Now I'm mad. LOL!

Haa yea I hear ya, I've built quite a collection too, but there's so many flavours out there between brands and I'm usually missing something when I see a recipe I want to try. I've been predominantly FA for the last year or so but am building up on some other brands now too. I knew not many people would have these flavours, especially the Lotus vanilla as most find their flavours too exxy, but the ones I've tried really are quite concentrated and although they're four times the price, I'm generally using a half to a quarter of what I would with FA flavours, let alone other brands. I really like the few Lotus flavours I've bought so far. Well worth it IMO.

As for the FLV cantaloupe, it's been well received, but is still not quite there for me, which is why I ended up adding a touch of Mandarin to this recipe, which didn't really correct the problem, but added a nice touch on its own so I ran with it. I bought some Cantaloupe eliquid by a local producer here in Australia years back which really captured the melon for me, but I can't seem to work out which concentrate or combo they were using. I've tried FA cantaloupe which I really don't like. TFA which is too artificial and candy like for me, and now FLV, which although I prefer the most of the three, still isn't quite what I'm looking for. It's all so subjective though. I know a lot of people love FA cantaloupe, I find it foul. Horses for courses!

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I know the pain. I have around 200 flavors and I still feel like im standing in my closet thinking that I don't have anything to wear to prom.

VU Sponsors