Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh wow. Oh! Wish I'd seen that before. Yep, I'll have fun there. Those will be tasty! Thanks for the link :)

I just started using Rayon, so I hope everyone tastes this the same.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixing this one now. So tired but so many promising recipies to mix. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BAM !! Slam dunk Huck...... Shit yeah, this is good. Id even call it a Pinapple Julius. Wow.
Everyone is going to like this one. I Just let everyone try this one. We all agree....

Certified "Bad Ass Vape" .

Cant wait to play with this and try an orangie orange in this :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, that kind of mellows some, but I've yet to find the perfect orange for me. I do really like that Citrus Mix, though. Maybe I should change the name...

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BAM !! Slam dunk Huck...... Shit yeah, this is good. Id even call it a Pinapple Julius. Wow.
Everyone is going to like this one. I Just let everyone try this one. We all agree....

Certified "Bad Ass Vape" .

Cant wait to play with this and try an orangie orange in this :)

Crap - not another one I have to make tonight...grrr:eek::D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahaha why the hell you hiding all this stuff for so long !!!!!!!!! up at 5 am with nothing to do so I mixed this. dam this is tasty.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Guess I have to order citrus mix now. This does look good.
Fruit vapes rarely do it for me but with all the cream going on I'll have to try this.
This may have to wait til next month with all that is going on here but I want to try this.
WTG Huck!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hahaha why the hell you hiding all this stuff for so long !!!!!!!!! up at 5 am with nothing to do so I mixed this. dam this is tasty.
Thanks buddy! Small amounts only, for you. You'll get heartburn from that pineapple!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Make wllmc a strawberry julius, huck. :)
OK, sub strawberry for citrus mix. I've never had one, so maybe sub a teeny dash of raspberry for pineapple. That could work. Or maybe watermelon. Wait. Banana. That one works for you. Do banana.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Guess I have to order citrus mix now. This does look good.
Fruit vapes rarely do it for me but with all the cream going on I'll have to try this.
This may have to wait til next month with all that is going on here but I want to try this.
WTG Huck!
I'm the same, Ld, but the creamy going on worked for me, too. I sometimes need something fruity. I usually vape such heavy flavors, this was a nice change.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried this thought but it looks to
Me that to change the main flavor but keep the integrity of the original drink as written by Huck, you would only need to replace the pineapple with whatever you desire to try.

Of course I could be very wrong, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm right .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
...might want to keep a little pineapple in there for the super job it does sweetening fruits.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do what HIC suggests. Those kinds of things never cross my mind. Thanks for the suggestion!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So out of nowhere this took a turn for a tart taste.... egad. I have vaped citrus mix for days on end as a standalone and have never had that happen with that flavor. I'll need to mellow this one out. Apologies if anyone else should try this. Embarrassing.

aldenf

Member For 5 Years
Can I sub FA Pineapple here; same %? How about one of the FA creams? Seems like the sweet ones also have vanilla/spices...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FA should be fine! I might start at 0.5 and work up if need be. Fresh cream could work, probably. Watch out for tart with the citrus mix though. Not sure what happened to mine.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Can I sub FA Pineapple here; same %? How about one of the FA creams? Seems like the sweet ones also have vanilla/spices...

Oh OOOPS! I would have sworn it said FA Pineapple, so that's what I used! Well, I can tell you it's good here, very juicy. I also subbed FA Orange + Mandarin for the Citrus Mix, just on a whim, and I liked it extra orangy like that.

aldenf

Member For 5 Years
FA should be fine! I might start at 0.5 and work up if need be. Fresh cream could work, probably. Watch out for tart with the citrus mix though. Not sure what happened to mine.

Oh OOOPS! I would have sworn it said FA Pineapple, so that's what I used! Well, I can tell you it's good here, very juicy. I also subbed FA Orange + Mandarin for the Citrus Mix, just on a whim, and I liked it extra orangy like that.

Thank you both!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What % did you use those HIC? I tried just mandarin but no orange.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
What % did you use those HIC? I tried just mandarin but no orange.

An even split of Orange and Mandarin (just because I like the combination) - about 1% each.
And 1% on the pineapple, because I really did think that said 1% of FA.

(and I'd absolutely try it with coconut added next time like you suggest; it would be super!)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Going to try this in the next few days but will sub TFA Orange Cream @ 2% for the 1% Pineapple.

Edit: Used to drink these all the time at the tail end of my poker sessions when playing live. Was a good sugar boost to keep me going for the last few hours but wears off fast enough to allow me to crash as soon as I got home around 6AM ;-)

Edit: actually after reading more of the OP and notes above, I'm trying the below:

* 2.5% FA Citrus Mix
* 2% TFA Orange Cream
* 1% FA Vienna Cream
* 0.5% TFA Sweet Cream
* 1% FA Custard

I like a little extra zest and absolutely love mixing a combination of FA Vienna Cream and Custard. I don't have CAP Sweet Cream so will sub TFA and hope it works out.

Actually, I don't have patience, mixing this up right now.

@Huckleberried your original recipe looks excellent, but I really dislike pineapple so obviously adjusting to my tastes!

Edit 2: May need to add something for sweetener but I have a few ideas if it becomes necessary. 1% of EM could really tone down the high notes of the citrus as long as it doesn't mute or adjust everything else too much over time.

Edit 3: Shake and vape and this is superb, thank you so much @Huckleberried . Next go I'll probably drop the citrus mix to 1.5% and bump the orange cream up to 3-4% to get it closer to a true orange julius but this is a damn tasty variation.

Last edited:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is a fun one! It reminds me of the ones I used to buy at the mall when I was a kid, and now, Dairy Queen sells them.

FA Citrus Mix 2.5%
TFA Pineapple 1%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
CAPS Sweet Cream 0.5%

If Citrus Mix isn't your thing, you can try FA Orange, I just never got that one to play nice. Mandarin didn't give me the flavor I wanted at all. Citrus Mix gives me the sweet citrusy that I want in this.

TFA Pineapple isn't absolutely necessary, any might work out, but it's the only one I have and the flavor worked perfectly for me.

I like Vienna Cream in this one, Vanilla Classic should be fine if you like that one better.

I have zero experience with TFA Sweet Cream. The Caps version worked very well in this one. It has the creamy, frothy consistency I had hoped for.

Coconut would be nice in this, I bet. But I didn't use it, it wouldn't be an Orange Julius. Unless he hung out at the beach with a fancy umbrella, maybe.

If you need something tart, add 0.5% Lime Cold Press or FA Custard

I'm pretty happy with this one and I hope you enjoy. :)
Is there a steep time for this one? I might be mixing this up today! :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I vaped it a few hours after I made it and really enjoyed it. The citrus is normally sweet to me, but it became a bit tart. You could use a sweeter citrus in this.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I vaped it a few hours after I made it and really enjoyed it. The citrus is normally sweet to me, but it became a bit tart. You could use a sweeter citrus in this.
Ok thank you...:)

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Huckleberried, I was thinking about this one again, and I wanted to ask you, what sweeter citrus would you recommend?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Daniel, if I had had regular orange at the time, I'd have used that one. I tried it with Mandarin and it wasn't the flavor I was looking for. HIC tried Orange and Mandarin both (those are both FA flavors). Thunderball liked it with the citrus mix that I used.

You could even stray in a different direction and use any fruit (not a strong one) that you like with Pineapple.:)

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Daniel, if I had had regular orange at the time, I'd have used that one. I tried it with Mandarin and it wasn't the flavor I was looking for. HIC tried Orange and Mandarin both (those are both FA flavors). Thunderball liked it with the citrus mix that I used.

You could even stray in a different direction and use any fruit (not a strong one) that you like with Pineapple.:)
Ok, thank you...I might just try it with orange first, then citrus, then mandarin....I like to experiment until I get the flavor I need....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors