Become a Patron!

RESEARCH & COMMENTARY: MONTANA SHOULD AVOID UNNECESSARY AND REGRESSIVE TOBACCO AND VAPOR TAX INCREAS

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's funny what you can get used to...you create a temporary fix and one day you look up and 20 years have passed and the temporary fix has become the permenant solution, because you just learned to put up with it....I got a gut feeling, that the people of America have gotten used to paying insane levels of tax as a temporary fix for the politcal classes continual failures...I have this feeling that all that is about to change....I got a feeling that the American citizen is going to start demanding an account for their money, and how it is spent....I gotta feeling they are about to start defunding the goverment, and if the goverment can't solve problems they are going to be shut out of the solutions.We are not domesticated animals who produce the means for the political class to live in affluence.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
We are not domesticated animals who produce the means for the political class to live in affluence.
Are you sure? I would suppose that you have already seen this. But those who haven't may want to give it 13 minutes.

VU Sponsors