Become a Patron!

Result of 100 mg pg based Nic on Skin?

She Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Curious to hear from anyone that has dropped 100 mg pg based Nicotine on their skin, although I mean a simple drop or two, but not washed off the skin until much later.

Just need to know if those that this has happened to can report any rashes,hives or any other feeling/result?

Please I dont need to hear from others suggesting this is possible, or how to avoid it, I ONLY want to know if anyone has done this, had a reaction of any type, and what that reaction was, specifically with only 1-2-3 drops or so.

Thank you.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Curious to hear from anyone that has dropped 100 mg pg based Nicotine on their skin, although I mean a simple drop or two, but not washed off the skin until much later.

Just need to know if those that this has happened to can report any rashes,hives or any other feeling/result?

Please I dont need to hear from others suggesting this is possible, or how to avoid it, I ONLY want to know if anyone has done this, had a reaction of any type, and what that reaction was, specifically with only 1-2-3 drops or so.

Thank you.
Not "long time exposure" but when I mixed without gloves I got some on my hand and within 3 mins my hand was red spotted and tingling/burning.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Thank you.
Sorry but this should not happen If following proper handling procedures, if not you live, and learn the hard way.

Gloves
Long sleeve shirt, and pants
Face, and eye protection

She Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smokie, dont presume to know why I am asking the question, or even if such gear was or was not worn, or even spilled. The question simply was, what type of reaction took place with such an incident.

If anyone else can chime in with any reactions, I would appreciate hearing what they might be.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Smokie, dont presume to know why I am asking the question, or even if such gear was or was not worn, or even spilled. The question simply was, what type of reaction took place with such an incident.

If anyone else can chime in with any reactions, I would appreciate hearing what they might be.
I do not presume anything, I am just stating facts what you should do to protect yourself when handling that mg of nicotine, just in case others read this thread who may think that it is otherwise OK to handle without being protected, PERIOD! .

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why not ask what reactions people had from using the Nic patch. The only difference would be the speed, dose, and amount of skin irritation or damage. Those are well documented.

She Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smokie:

Yes you did presume, incorrectly in fact.
Your concern is that a noob reading this thread might assume its ok to handle nicotine without proper protection.

If I had not been able to ask questions about batteries, mech tubes, and ohms without people warning at the second post with links to information about battery usage, ohms charts because I had to assume that every 2nd person was to stupid to handle such, I and most other Vapers would have given up reading a vape forum a long time ago.

Anyhow, now unwatching this thread. Have found the information I was seeking elsewhere, without all the silly vapers politics that go on in such forums.

Thank you itsmenotyu for being brave enough to answer a simple question without rhetoric attached.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
NOTHING wrong with wanting/trying to keep vapers safe and informed.

I've gotten 100mg nic on my hands, but never left it there because I've read that it needs to be washed off immediately. I read to use COLD water to rinse, then warm water and soap. Because I've done this, I've never reacted to it. Safest to always wear gloves when mixing with high strength nic.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Ok. I think you are being a little snotty.

Was that the reaction you were looking for?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors