Become a Patron!

Revenant delta squonk bottles

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know where I can find these. Ther sell them at Rokoten but not international. Wtf? I’ve contacted Revenant cartel and Vaporesso to no avail. Great squonk mod but should come with extra plastic bottle imo.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"Computing, please hold momentarily, ..." :) And that may actually take a bit. I emailed their seeming CS address to get pointers to online vendors shipping globally. So, it'll be waiting on a human to read, respond. If they even do so. *picks up a copy of Decorating Inner Tubes magazine to thumb through*

I'm also running a search and attempting locate the same. Thus far, 10:47 AM EST May 8, 2020 ... no joy.

Last edited:

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone know where I can find these. Ther sell them at Rokoten but not international. Wtf? I’ve contacted Revenant cartel and Vaporesso to no avail. Great squonk mod but should come with extra plastic bottle imo.

Hi Sara. Good to see you over here. I contacted them back on March 19, and no luck. :( Their response....

Have not been able to find them anywhere else either. My local vape shop is also looking for them, but no results yet.

Dear Rob,

So sorry , we don't sell the accessories separately. We suggest you go to to the vape shop for checking whether they have extra one.

Caltha Chen
Best Regards
Customer Service Team
[email protected]

Date: 2020-03-19 20:40
To: info
Subject: TVL Delta Revenant Replacement Squonk Bottles

Name Rob Bond
Email [email protected]
Subject TVL Delta Revenant Replacement Squonk Bottles

Hi. I have the Revenant and have been looking for some replacement squonk bottles, but have been unable to find any. Can you please help me with this? Thank you for your time!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes these are the only ones I could find and sent the link to Fidola- but I think she said they don't have international shipping.

I found this site- but never ordered from here
haha they call it a skunking bottle

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/flavor-kitchen/item/9970901/

9970901_02.jpg

Last edited:

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

VU Sponsors