Become a Patron!

Revenger mod vs T priv

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my revenger mod beg tank gets hot after taking 4 or 5 hits while t priv doesn’t I’m so concerned kindlyhelp ehy my revenger mod is getting hot even after few drags and just the tank gets hot mod is slightly cooler any input is appreciated it’s also reads the ohm higher like my coil is 0’4ohm the mode reads it 0.43 ohm and plus what is the meaning of short circuiting the battery or battery is short circuiting all my batteries are new and they don’t get v hot sometimes I chain vape

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are you using the same type of batteries in both Mods? What batteries are you using ?

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
are you using the same type of batteries in both Mods? What batteries are you using ?
Some green batteries in revenger and browns ones in t priv nothing is written on those batteries

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm well I don’t own either Mods but the first thing to rule out is batteries. Someone will chime in.

Tongbitz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my revenger mod beg tank gets hot after taking 4 or 5 hits while t priv doesn’t I’m so concerned kindlyhelp ehy my revenger mod is getting hot even after few drags and just the tank gets hot mod is slightly cooler any input is appreciated it’s also reads the ohm higher like my coil is 0’4ohm the mode reads it 0.43 ohm and plus what is the meaning of short circuiting the battery or battery is short circuiting all my batteries are new and they don’t get v hot sometimes I chain vape

Tongbitz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am using revenger for months and the only issue i experienced is....it gets hot if i use alien wires for mech mods and i used VW...instead of bypass...
Try on SET-UP and set it to Default. SMART MODE ON.
If the same problem occurs...try to use another tank...buying new is not an option just borrow from your friends to test if the tanks still gets hot and the batteries.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors