Become a Patron!

Review: Innokin SCEPTRE Pod System - well, let there be a scepter

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We start today with a simple novelty from the Innokin company, by the way, it has not yet been presented yet. Yes, I again, I sell you the latest devices, information on which is still not so much on the network.
innokin_sceptre_pod_kit_colors.jpg

So, without too much water, I propose to get acquainted - because the device, although simple, clearly deserves attention - it is Innokin SCEPTRE Pod.

Parameters
Dimensions: 106.8 x 29 x 18mm
Weight: 100g
Body material: zinc alloy + plastic
Power supply: built-in 1400mAh
Cartridge capacity: 2.0 / 3.0ml
Evaporator resistance: 0.5 / 1.2Ω
Output power: up to 20W
Operating mode: Power
Supported resistance :0.5 - 3.5Ω
Protection: low / high resistance, overheating, short circuit, overcharge / overdischarge
Connector type: magnetic
Screen / diagonal: no
Micro-USB port / charging: yes, charging current 1A
innokin_sceptre_pod_kit_grey.jpg

The Innokin SCEPTRE Pod Mod Kit appearance is quite stylish. Three materials were used in the design at once - a soft touch in the lower part, a metal frame in the upper part and a plastic "honeycomb" insert as the main decor.

Dimensions, as expected, are not small in height, but the rest of the measurements are rather modest. Therefore, at the exit we have the form of a comfortable stick. There are two types of replacement evaporators - for MTL and for DTL.

If you may like order it now, you can click here to: https://vapesourcing.com/innokin-sceptre-kit.html

Related vape device we recommend:
barz disposable for sale
smok mag p3 mini kit for sale

VU Sponsors