Become a Patron!

Review: LUV ME 10K Disposable Vape

vapesourcing.UK

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
LUV ME 10K Disposable Vape, a game-changer in the world of vaping. With a whopping 10,000 puffs, this innovative device is designed for those who crave long-lasting satisfaction without the hassle of constant refills or recharges.

At the heart of the LUV ME 10K is its pioneering mesh coil technology, which delivers consistently smooth and flavorful hits every time. The clever plug-and-puff automatic refilling system features a unique 10+2ml chamber design, allowing you to enjoy extended vape sessions like never before. Unlike other disposables that max out at 5,000 puffs, the LUV ME 10K offers double the longevity, making it a true standout in its class.
luv-me-10k_(10).JPG

Each device comes pre-filled with LUV ME's renowned eLiquid, boasting a 20mg/ml salt nicotine strength that provides a satisfying throat hit. The two refill cartridges included with the LUV ME 10K ensure you get every bit of the advertised 10k vapes, delivering twice the usage of comparable products.

Powered by a Type-C USB rechargeable 650mAh battery, the LUV ME 10K not only offers extended use but is also an environmentally conscious choice. The battery's longevity is eight times that of a typical 600-puff disposable, and when it's time to dispose of the battery, it can be easily recycled at any battery recycling facility, minimizing environmental impact.

The LUV ME 10K Disposable Vape is perfect for those who want a convenient, long-lasting, and eco-friendly vaping experience. Whether you’re a seasoned vaper or just starting, this device offers the perfect blend of innovation, performance, and sustainability. Get ready to fall in love with vaping all over again with the LUV ME 10K. At the vape shop near me, hope you can get your favourite vape.

I'd like to suggest:
20000 puff vapes
oxbar 30k puff vape

VU Sponsors