Become a Patron!

Review: Voopoo Argus Air Pod kit - nice, but is it like Argus GT mod?

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I rightly noted recently, manufacturers have become fashionable to present several new products at once. So today we are honored to meet you at once with two new devices of the Voopoo vape.

Let's start with the Voopoo Argus Air mod pod kit, although in my humble opinion it may even be more interesting than the new flagship, which will be discussed in the next article.
VOOPOO_Argus_Air_Red___Black.jpg

Parameters
Dimensions: 95.3x 31.4 x 19.3mm
Case material: zinc alloy + "skin"
Power: built-in 900mAh
Chipset: GENE.AI
Cartridge capacity: 3.8ml
Evaporator resistance: 0.6Ω and others / cartridge with built-in vaporizer at 0.8Ω
Output power: 5 - 25W
Voltage range: 3.2 - 4.2V
Operating mode: POWER
Supported resistance: 0.6 - 3.0Ω

The design of Voopoo Argus Air(unlike Voopoo Argus GT Kit) is even nothing, although for myself, I still could not find the objective reasons for its attractiveness. In general, the design is not artsy - a stylish appearance with a few elements and inserts under the skin as a decor.

But the dimensions of the newcomers are impressive - on a stealth with such a count is not worth it for sure. Probably, the weight can also be expected to be appropriate, because the case is made of zinc alloy.
VOOPOO_Argus_Air_Snow_Land_Camouflage.jpg

At the start of development, as many as seven design options were prepared, but the flight of fancy was enough only for decorative inserts. The color of the case will remain unchanged from version to version.

There will be two cartridges in the kit, both of them are of impressive capacity. Refuel on the side, moreover, you can track the level of the filled fluid. One of them has a built-in 0.8Ω evaporator - its developers recommend it for MTL.

In another instance, an already replaceable evaporator on the grid, moreover, the entire family of PnP vape coils can be used here, including the serviced base. In addition, when using this instance, a primitive airflow control is available. It is achieved by turning the cartridge around its axis - that is, there are only two possible options.

Directly mod pod kit is endowed with a full-fledged control panel, however, avoiding some elements. So the fire button takes center stage of the front panel, its size is average. However, activation of the device can also be tightened. In addition, the adjustment function is assigned to it - there are simply no other keys. A little lower is the monochrome display of a small diagonal.

Related vape device we recommend:
https://vapesourcing.com/ryse-max-disposable-device.html
https://vapesourcing.com/voopoo-argus-air-pod-cartridge.html

VU Sponsors