VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This area is meant for reviews on flavorings, nicotine base, and DIY suppliers.

This has been a big request from forum members so have at it.

Margie

Member For 4 Years
Sweet, thanks Joe. Now can anyone give me any info on HV flavor concentrates from HeartlandVapes? I was getting ready to place a order for bottles and noticed they carried some flavors that I don't have. Any one tried the HV peanut butter cup?

Heartlandvapes

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet, thanks Joe. Now can anyone give me any info on HV flavor concentrates from HeartlandVapes? I was getting ready to place a order for bottles and noticed they carried some flavors that I don't have. Any one tried the HV peanut butter cup?
Peanut Butter Cup is our own version of the tasty candy.

Margie

Member For 4 Years
Peanut Butter Cup is our own version of the tasty candy.
Thank you for the post. I do make my own version of PBC but it's not one of my best. I have been buying my bottles from Fasttech , I have a shipment coming in this week. I wish I had known about your site sooner, your prices are very reasonable and I'm sure your shipping is much faster. I look forward to doing business with you and thanks to VaporJoe for creating this site where I could find you.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't see why this thread hasn't taken off.

Nic - ecigexpress: Tested and pure per the website and rave reviews even from veteran mixers.
PG/VG & GEAR: Amazon - Great selection of glass, scales, magnetic stirrers, flasks, amber bottles, gloves, etc.
Recipes: I'mmmm still working on that.
:confused:

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This area is meant for reviews on flavorings, nicotine base, and DIY suppliers.
@VaporJoe I was trying to copy some of my SFT's from ELR to the VU, but I kept running into the 1,000 character limit. Is there any way to post multi flavor SFT's here on VU ??

For reference ....

Thank you.

VU Sponsors