I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hmm... Bookmarked.

Also it's nice to see someone else used liquid barn. They actually make some decent juices.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm... Bookmarked.

Also it's nice to see someone else used liquid barn. They actually make some decent juices.

Which ones have you tried? I love the ice cream, the pink lemonade was ok too. I found the lava cake similar to caps fudge brownie (which im not mad on) but just really really dense even at pretty low percentages. I do remembe rfrom previous conversation we have both tried the waffle ;) This Rhodopud isnt bad but I did tire a bit of it further I got through the bottle (loved it at first), think Rhodonite works so well with the apple/raspberry as it is so light the macaroon, this pud being heavy bogs the apple/raspberry down a bit, nice enough all the same (was meant to be a churro when I made it haha).

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Which ones have you tried? I love the ice cream, the pink lemonade was ok too. I found the lava cake similar to caps fudge brownie (which im not mad on) but just really really dense even at pretty low percentages. I do remembe rfrom previous conversation we have both tried the waffle ;) This Rhodopud isnt bad but I did tire a bit of it further I got through the bottle (loved it at first), think Rhodonite works so well with the apple/raspberry as it is so light the macaroon, this pud being heavy bogs the apple/raspberry down a bit, nice enough all the same (was meant to be a churro when I made it haha).

I use the banana, honeydew, cola, sweetener, sour, strawberry and rootbeer.

I like the fact that the strawberry isn't so in your face, I always feel like strawberry is over powering, but I have a really good sour melon recipe that's 3% sour, 5% melon and 6% strawberry, and the melon is still the main flavor.

The cola is like cola, even tastes cold going down. The sweetener is good for slightly diluting other flavors intop of sweetening. They have some pretty good stuff.

I'll definitely try your recipe soon. I'm a big rhodonite far, but I didn't get the macaroon feel at all.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Funny I find most of the strawberries I have tried apart from Shisha Strawberry really mild but I find all the watermelons I have (FA/TPA/CAP) really strong. Ages ago I saw someone review Die Hard Vapes 5.i.t.p eliquid and it sounded really nice. Being in the UK I would never taste it but I have tried loads of mixes of what I think it would taste like (even tho Im 90% certain it is Lorann watermelon just from the colour) and the final version I ended up with the watermelon is still the main flavour and only 1.25% total of the three watermelons mixed together in it. Must say, strange comment....but I am not that keen on watermelon in recipes tho I like on its own from a recipe online cant remember what it was called but 2 parts FA/1 part tpa and capella ones I think it was, that was really nice (think it was on Fresh03 youtube channel ages n ages ago)

Yes Rhodonite I think is far and away the best of the recipes I have tried of his, though ironically first time round I had to sub a couple of flavours, and also got some of the perentages wrong mixing it. When i deleted it to replace with the proper recipe I actually think the original bodge up was even better....damn deleting.

I like to try new flavours and companies each onth but am trying to move away from other companies flavours of stuff I laready have. Neve rtried a honeydew or rootbeer flavour but the others I have and none of them really worked for me. You have posted some interesting recipes I see, they all seem to have concentrates I dont have though. Speaking of new(ish) flavours, apart from the cannoli recipe, of mine I would recommend the cheiymoya coostard one. If you dont have inw cheriymoya I woul dhighly recommend it, very different and very nice. That and any custard base you like, cant fail. i tried it again the other day in my Griffin (well cheap clone griffin haha) and it was even nicer than in a dripper. That is the only other recipe of mine I could ADV (tho i dont really have an adv as always experimenting........12 recipe ideas already for these new fa flavours im trying this week already and still have two more of the concentrates to try first. That is my main problem with DIY I always have another recipe idea that I rarely remix stuff and try to perfect it, when I do it usually ends up worse anyway haha)

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Funny I find most of the strawberries I have tried apart from Shisha Strawberry really mild but I find all the watermelons I have (FA/TPA/CAP) really strong. Ages ago I saw someone review Die Hard Vapes 5.i.t.p eliquid and it sounded really nice. Being in the UK I would never taste it but I have tried loads of mixes of what I think it would taste like (even tho Im 90% certain it is Lorann watermelon just from the colour) and the final version I ended up with the watermelon is still the main flavour and only 1.25% total of the three watermelons mixed together in it. Must say, strange comment....but I am not that keen on watermelon in recipes tho I like on its own from a recipe online cant remember what it was called but 2 parts FA/1 part tpa and capella ones I think it was, that was really nice (think it was on Fresh03 youtube channel ages n ages ago)

Yes Rhodonite I think is far and away the best of the recipes I have tried of his, though ironically first time round I had to sub a couple of flavours, and also got some of the perentages wrong mixing it. When i deleted it to replace with the proper recipe I actually think the original bodge up was even better....damn deleting.

I like to try new flavours and companies each onth but am trying to move away from other companies flavours of stuff I laready have. Neve rtried a honeydew or rootbeer flavour but the others I have and none of them really worked for me. You have posted some interesting recipes I see, they all seem to have concentrates I dont have though. Speaking of new(ish) flavours, apart from the cannoli recipe, of mine I would recommend the cheiymoya coostard one. If you dont have inw cheriymoya I woul dhighly recommend it, very different and very nice. That and any custard base you like, cant fail. i tried it again the other day in my Griffin (well cheap clone griffin haha) and it was even nicer than in a dripper. That is the only other recipe of mine I could ADV (tho i dont really have an adv as always experimenting........12 recipe ideas already for these new fa flavours im trying this week already and still have two more of the concentrates to try first. That is my main problem with DIY I always have another recipe idea that I rarely remix stuff and try to perfect it, when I do it usually ends up worse anyway haha)

For some reason I'm really sensitive to strawberry, same thing as coconut and mint, they all just jump at me. I just saw the cheiymoya in a recipe and I'm putting it on my list. The fruit itself is great with other fruits, not sure how accurate the concentrate is though.

I asked my girlfriend to make me some rhod while I was coming home and giving her instructions over the phone, she screwed up the mixture terribly and it came out good and cakey.

I've been jumping from company to company trying different concentrate, but I seem to have stockpiles of the same flavors so I'm going to focus on teas and tobacco for a while

VU Sponsors