RIG Mechanical

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anybody know where to get a legit one for less than $220. I'll even take a good clone if true price seems reasonable. A local B&M show sell a clones for like 50$ but I'm not even sure they're good clones. I plan to go and rake a look anyway, what are spoke things to look for when looking at a cloned MOD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In Chula Vista, Ca we have a shop called Vape Up USA... They run 190- Google them and give them a call... Lee is the owner. But anybody will give you that price... With shipping it should still be less than 220!!

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In Chula Vista, Ca we have a shop called Vape Up USA... They run 190- Google them and give them a call... Lee is the owner. But anybody will give you that price... With shipping it should still be less than 220!!
Thanks!!
I demoed a clone at a shop it here called vapin the 619 and it kicks harder than my authentic Fu Chai by Segelei

26650/18650

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In clones I'd look for crap pins (one's that have to be adjusted constantly, or styles of pins that even through you have three different pins none of your addy's seem to fit flush), weak magnets (AKA shit fire buttons), plating (copper clones seem to be mad about this, a couple scratches and the thing turns out to be low grade stainless steel), bad voltage drops (hybrid clones aren't bad about this at all because they're just straight tubes with no pins, but I've noticed some BAD voltage drops in certain clones) and last but certainly not least, if it's too good to be true, it usually is (paying $20-30 for a clone of a device that's like $200+ in the Authentic range, though sometimes they still are good clones, you tend to get what you pay for).

I've seen RIG's in a few local shops for $180-200 range. $220 isn't bad for an authentic. Be careful online man, lot of shit vendors pushing clones as Authentics.

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I actually ended up getting a legit Apollo from a local B&M for a good price.

VU Sponsors