Become a Patron!

Rincoe Manto AIO Ultra - review by FranknChill

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi there folks,once more yours truly is here to give you my review of the Rincoe Manto AIO Ultra.

No title.jpg

Entry level AIO device that will meet all your vaping needs,time to feast your eyes on some visual aids so you can get a quick idea of what exactly is this device and what does it do.

colors.JPGcontents.JPGchip.JPGfire button.JPGspecs.JPGboro.JPG

Unboxing and first impressions:

Ok first of all lets get the obvious out of the way,it is a cheap device and it shows but not in a bad way.
Even so i am surprised so much is included in the box and then you add the performance then WOW!!! yeah but let us not get ahead of ourselves.

The packaging is correct but they sure went the extra mile to include everything and i mean EVERYTHING you need.
Apart from the AIO itself you get 2 tanks,one of them is RBA and the other is for the Rincoe made pre made coils (you get 2 in the box,kudos for that),little bag of accessories where you will find the adapter for the RBA tank (so you can put in a new coil and set it up)

So holding the mod i am a bit torn,its like i am in the middle of 2 different people who are pulling me in their direction.
On the one side i know this AIO only weighs 111g and is made out of PC and ABS on the other side i know the cost...so here i am holding it and it feels good.
Price wise this is a steal if you want to get started in the AIO part of vaping,i mean yeah its made out of plastic but yet it still feels well made and sturdy enough to be your main vaping device.

Kudos to Rincoe for adding the metal plate on top of the AIO,some other brands had problems with theirs because there was no metal on the top and if you screwed in the drip to lock in the boro tank the top would crack.

Vaping time:

Ok so first of all i gotta show some appreciation for the screen,i mean this is one good looking screen and you have a lot of color choices for the UI.
There is no puff counter although personally for me that isn't a deal breaker,the crispiness and design of the UI make up for it.
Battery wise it is easy to put the battery in,to remove the battery i had to remove the other panel so i could push the battery with my big sausage like finger,no big deal.
Talking about the AIO,both side panels have multiple openings and so on the side parts of the AIO,aesthetic wise it does the job and looks good and it also serves the function of keeping the AIO clean of condensation.

I decided to start with the boro for prebuilt coils (capacity 5.2 ml),quick wash and dry and ready to use,remove the base from the bottom and just screw/unscrew the coil,easy peasy.

I let the coil soak up the sweet e-liquid of the gods and off we go.
0.3 ohm coil,Orange Soda from Bombo at 3mg of nic and a full 18650 battery....here we go.

First draw way too airy....remove panel close the airflow 2/3rds of the way in and pump up some more wattage and here we go again....ok ok i am really getting a good vape from these premade coils from Rincoe.

I am impressed,very good flavor and decent cloud production,this coils sure deliver,i am not going to say they are perfect compared to my favorite brand but they are quite good.

Ok so time to use the RBA Boro tank (5.6ml capacity) also included in this package.
Now keep in mind it has been a year or more since i used an RTA and it has been months since I've use RDAs,been busy so I've just been using pod like devices.

In the included bag of accessories there is a 510 adapter so you can use the base of the RBA with a normal mod and that way you can put it in a new coil,get rid of any hot spots and make sure the coil is heating up from the inside out.

Deck wise it was very easy to put the coil in,i didn't cut the leads properly so the top of the Boro tank wouldn't go all the way down,no problem thou i cut the leads properly and then the top fully adjusted.
Wicking wise well that is another story,first of all it is not the fault of RBA deck,it was all user error,been some time since i wicked so i had to do it like 3 times just to make sure it was properly done.
Cut short,trim the ends and in the special cavities it has on the sides,very easy to do and the whole process went by without a hitch.

Gotta say this boro RBA is impressive,i mean when you keep in mind the price of the whole package and the performance you get this boro RBA is just flowing with flavor and delivers very good cloud production.

Took me awhile to get the airflow exactly where i wanted it but once done i used this non stop for the whole day,that is how good this AIO is.

PROS:

-Design
-Quality
-Packaging top notch,it includes EVERYTHING!!
-The screen?¿ Oh good the screen rocks,love the UI and the colors are vibrant and sharp
-Both the Boro tanks included in the kit perform fabulously,i loved the RBA

CONS:

-Only real con i can think of is no puff counter.
Personally for me that is not a con but for other vapers it might be.

Would i recommend this device:

100% Yes.
This kit can be used by anyone,i mean the options are limitless.
Veteran vaper that wants an inexpensive AIO kit for work? yeah this will do the job.
Vaper that wants to try out AIOs to see if they like this way of vaping? Yeah this will totally work for them,small entry vaping apparatus that will not let you down.

The Rincoe Manto AIO Ultra is available here:

Well that is it for today folks.

Thanks to my friends at Sourcemore for sending me this product so i could review it and thanks to everyone who took the time to read this review.

cheers

VU Sponsors