Become a Patron!

Rip Trippers Pharaoh Dripper Tank Review made by DIGIFLAVOR

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice review, nice coils, nice accent Modfather. Glad you gave it a go. Not much love for RIP. But if the gear works it works. I love that deck right from the get go, definitely interested.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought this thing after watching Rip's video. Usually, I don't buy anything until I read lots of reviews (good or bad). In this case, I bit and got one.

Without going into any details, I love this thing so much that I bought another one a week later. No leaks at all.

I forgot to point out that I bought the single coil version. Also, you have to wick this thing exactly like Rip shows in the video or you will get leaks.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I bought this thing after watching Rip's video. Usually, I don't buy anything until I read lots of reviews (good or bad). In this case, I bit and got one.

Without going into any details, I love this thing so much that I bought another one a week later. No leaks at all.

I forgot to point out that I bought the single coil version. Also, you have to wick this thing exactly like Rip shows in the video or you will get leaks.
there is only 1 version.

VU Sponsors