Become a Patron!

Ripe Vapes VCT - RY4 Style Juice

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
I'm usually the type that gets tired of the same thing over and over again but after a local shop recommended VCT to me I have literally lost interest in every other flavor that I have tried. It's almost been a blessing and a curse because now other flavors that I used to enjoy taste bland or too sweet compared to VCT. For those unfamiliar VCT is a RY4 style juice with vanilla, caramel, and tobacco.

Does anyone have any other VCT-like juices they can recommend? My last attempt at trying another flavor was Charlie Noble's pistachio RY4 and it tastes too mild after vaping VCT. I've also tried Nectar by Neckbeard and that tasted too artificial. I just bought two more bottles of VCT and as much as I don't mind continuing to buy this juice I really want to spread the wealth and try other brands. Also VCT only comes in 30Ml so it gets expensive ordering multiple bottles.

Any recommendations?

RipeVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm usually the type that gets tired of the same thing over and over again but after a local shop recommended VCT to me I have literally lost interest in every other flavor that I have tried. It's almost been a blessing and a curse because now other flavors that I used to enjoy taste bland or too sweet compared to VCT. For those unfamiliar VCT is a RY4 style juice with vanilla, caramel, and tobacco.

Does anyone have any other VCT-like juices they can recommend? My last attempt at trying another flavor was Charlie Noble's pistachio RY4 and it tastes too mild after vaping VCT. I've also tried Nectar by Neckbeard and that tasted too artificial. I just bought two more bottles of VCT and as much as I don't mind continuing to buy this juice I really want to spread the wealth and try other brands. Also VCT only comes in 30Ml so it gets expensive ordering multiple bottles.

Any recommendations?
I'm glad you like VCT. It's my favorite flavor too. And you probably won't find another quite like it. We guard the formula like KFC and Coke. ;) Let me know if you'd like a promo code for free shipping at MSRP ($22 per bottle) directly from the source. Vape on!

Randy Mullins

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They have a serious key lime cookie....try it

A good selection of VCT alternatives would be:

Glas Basix Butterscotch
Café Racer Lucky Number 13
Tobacco Bastards (by FlavorMonks) No.37
Manabush Pow Wow
00 by Beard or perhaps 555 by Element

There is a great article on the best RY4 e-liquid / vape juice that I've read, it's a bit UK centric but you should be able to get hold of them.

VU Sponsors