Become a Patron!

Rock Bottom Vapes

Hey guys,

I've been vaping for awhile now, but due to a lack in supplies, I'm branching out and trying new vendors for coils. I had a HUGE issue with Vapewild and their coils being authentic, which they weren't. I could've ordered from ebay and got the same fake product, but we worked that out and got back on track. I'm fearful of other vendors due to this same big issue. Is Rock Bottom Vapes a good, reputable site to use or would ya'll recommend another one to use instead?
-Bman

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey guys,

I've been vaping for awhile now, but due to a lack in supplies, I'm branching out and trying new vendors for coils. I had a HUGE issue with Vapewild and their coils being authentic, which they weren't. I could've ordered from ebay and got the same fake product, but we worked that out and got back on track. I'm fearful of other vendors due to this same big issue. Is Rock Bottom Vapes a good, reputable site to use or would ya'll recommend another one to use instead?
-Bman

I've never had an issue with anything I've ever gotten from Rock Bottom. There is also a list of recommended Gear Vendors on my blog on the right side column.

I've never had an issue with anything I've ever gotten from Rock Bottom. There is also a list of recommended Gear Vendors on my blog on the right side column.
I called them directly and discussed my concerns. Shawn, sounded legit, reassured me that they have not really had that issue, but if something came up, they would fix it.

So far, I'm happy and impressed

VU Sponsors