Become a Patron!

ROLLOUT: THE AEROTANK TURBO - QUAD COIL SYSTEM ( 2 DUAL COIL)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Welcome to the next level!

The largest tank in the Kanger Aerotank line is COMING SOON! Introducing the Kanger Aerotank Turbo! The Kanger Aerotank Turbo has food grade steel and a durable Pyrex glass tank. The enormous tank holds 6.0 mL of e-liquid, so you can vape your favorite e-liquid longer. The Kanger Aerotank Turbo also has two dual coils for a more flavorful vape. The Kanger Aerotank turbo has an improved airflow valve to easily control the vape flow.
Product Details:
  • 2 dual coils
  • 6.0 mL capacity
  • Large adjustable air valve
  • SUS304 grade steel
  • Replaceable Pyrex glass tank
  • Adjustable battery connector
  • Approximately 30mm x 78mm circumference
BEASTLY BECAUSE: The Kanger Aerotank Turbo is a knockout tank! With many improved features, this tank is a must for serious vapers. Make the Kanger Aerotank Turbo your go to tank for some seriously epic clouds of vape and flavor!

MORE INFO: >> HERE <<

-JeqCTfk0Jg

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've seen a few tanks that did this with the first protank coils and as well as cartos

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
How much is too much?

As nice as this looks, how much longer is Kanger going to try to keep gilding the Lilly by adding extra heads and coils and larger tanks.?

Take a shot at designing a really innovative RBA instead.

Last edited:

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whenever there's a new tank there's always an improved airflow. Why don't they just make a great big hole with adjustable air flow and be done with it already

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The next best thing will be out next week and then the week after and so on :rolleyes:

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good way to get us to spend more on tanks AND coils

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also, how will the ohm meter read if you put the base on your device? In particular, if you use coils with different resistance?

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also, how will the ohm meter read if you put the base on your device? In particular, if you use coils with different resistance?
It'll add the resistance up and the half it..the only problem will be that they wont heat up evenly and one of the coils will give out faster than the other.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also if you have a bad coil, your not going to know which one it is, so will have to replace both, that is going to get expensive, but bet being quad it will be a hit for a little while, they sure are stepping up on these clearo's, but they get a lot more expensive too though.

vapire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if you can use the sub ohm coils on it that would be bad ass.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
QUOTE="Nailz, post: 39845, member: 1863"]Also if you have a bad coil, your not going to know which one it is, so will have to replace both, that is going to get expensive, but bet being quad it will be a hit for a little while, they sure are stepping up on these clearo's, but they get a lot more expensive too though.[/QUOTE]
That's the thing, if you cant tell which coil is bad you end upmreppacing both, can you say more money? Lol

I for one wish I had someone to teach me to build coils, im sure if my husband had the time, he could watch a video and figure it out but that poor man is way tooo busy! I love the 30s and the protank3, wasnt impressed with the Nautilus, glad only paid 20 for it. I get too light of a draw on the smallest hole and no hole exposed is too tight. I just bought a new smoke tank that has adjustable air. Havent tried it yet though.

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You will need a ohm checker . And a single head tank bottom to put them in on the checker thats at least 15 $ worth of gear , to keep this thing running . Not a big deal .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah, I can't wait for this bad boy...it will fit perfectly with my seven 30
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PERFECT
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Attachments

• c3f2e7b2-44c8-450f-bef1-5174bc09ed8e_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    c3f2e7b2-44c8-450f-bef1-5174bc09ed8e_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 7

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So if the resistance works like an RBH, we should be able to put in two of the new .8ohm sub-ohm aerotank coils and get .4 resistance on a tank ... Oh my... :)

VU Sponsors