VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Abraham from Vapepro Supply brought this out at VCCTN this weekend. One of the hottest mods I have seen a very long while.

It has a "ZNA" shape but its nothing like one. Called the SX Mini because of the new chip. YiHi (The maker of the chip) is also the maker of this device.

These use a single 18650 battery and can push out around 100 watts in "powerful" mode.

This has so many bells and whistles I couldn't get through them all.

Price point on these will be around $175.00 retail. These should be live in next month or so.

I have a feeling these will be in very high demand.

MRS73J26e5c

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like it! I think your right Joe, these are going to be popular!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow.. those are beautiful.. but 100 watts on a single 18650? I can't imagine you will be vaping very long lol..

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A bit disappointed at the price. Abraham was talking it up on Facebook like it was going to compete with the other new boxes out. I thought the price was going to be coming in closer to the Sigelei and IPV.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A bit disappointed at the price. Abraham was talking it up on Facebook like it was going to compete with the other new boxes out. I thought the price was going to be coming in closer to the Sigelei and IPV.

Yup - that's going to be a factor for me.. if it was around 100$ i would be all over this.. for another 80$ i would get a vaporshark over that..

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I like it very, Very much.

Just not very, Very $175

Attachments

• upload_2014-10-6_17-6-29.jpeg
    upload_2014-10-6_17-6-29.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 16

Josh Pettit

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
I believe the sxmini will gain respect very quickly. After 2 days of use with a demo unit I can honestly say it performs phenomenally for a small form factor device. It's a powerful "pocketable" mod with a great chip that allows good battery life( removable battery anyway) Now, if you are looking for a dual 18650 device almost twice the size, this is not for you.

Already placed my pre order on your site Josh. I usually don't pre order stuff because I'm an impatient person but it looks sickk. Will there be shipping/pre order updates on the site following the November date?

Josh Pettit

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
The first batch of 600 units have already been allocated except for about 50. Once these are close to being completed, a second preorder will occur.

Josh Pettit

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Omzilla86, we will update periodically if there are any hiccups with the preorder, but they are unexpected. They are expected to be shipped from China right around that time. There are currently strikes in HK so there may be shipping delays beyond our control. Either way, you will be updated.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Omzilla86, we will update periodically if there are any hiccups with the preorder, but they are unexpected. They are expected to be shipped from China right around that time. There are currently strikes in HK so there may be shipping delays beyond our control. Either way, you will be updated.
what the hell are they striking for, better work conditions/wages, shorter hrs per day, more paid holidays ?:oops:o_O

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe clean water, because people without water is funny.
Douche punk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you didnt just call me a "Douche punk"...

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice but can't see them selling large quantities at that price point.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This could be 'the one' that my new Provari $$ goes to..... I emailed Josh asking for dimensions... that will be the determining factor - I think.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice but can't see them selling large quantities at that price point.
Since YiHi is making the mod, the price point is way too much. I'm thinking about an Atlas, but the next revision when it goes to 100 watts with dual 18650....

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
kinda looks like its only 60 watts regulated. 85 watts in mode 2 (bypass/unregulated) and 100-120 watts in mode 3 with some kind of dual battery mode (possibly stacked 18350)

Last edited:

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like the design and look of this PV. I will like to see this in a 50w range or even a dna40 and I'm sold :)

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the design and look of this PV. I will like to see this in a 50w range or even a dna40 and I'm sold :)
So because it can do 60W (not limited at 50W or 40W) your not interested?

I'm a bit confused. It CAN do 50W, it CAN do 40W it CAN do 10W.

Where does this desire to have it be a less capable device come from?

I've seen others people post similar things and I'm curious.o_O

Last edited:

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I've seen others people post similar things and I'm curious.o_O
maybe he meant if it was a lower wattage device the price wouldn't be so high

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I've seen other people post similar things and I'm curious.o_O

No need for me to purchase right now a 100w pv especially running on a single cell. Not interesting in paying $175.00 neither. I normally don't vape high wattage but like the design and look of the sx mini.

Last edited:

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear you. Joe was wrong about this in his OP, it's only 60W with single battery. We discussed this in person the following Friday. The chip can do over 100w only when installed in a 2 battery device (dual battery mode). All this info is on YiHi site. So this really is only a 60w device, same as IPV2s, more bells and whistles, like ability to step down voltage, I really like that!

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hear you. Joe was wrong about this in his OP, it's only 60W with single battery. We discussed this in person the following Friday. The chip can do over 100w only when installed in a 2 battery device (dual battery mode). All this info is on YiHi site. So this really is only a 60w device, same as IPV2s, more bells and whistles, like ability to step down voltage, I really like that!

Thanks for the info, I really like the look of this pv and hope they start selling.... I want 1 :)

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the info, I really like the look of this pv and hope they start selling.... I want 1 :)
No prob. It's the price that kills it for me! You know FT will have a clone in a month...LOL

Dear all , a good day to you , Where can i pre-order this mod . a link would be appreciated .
thank you in advance .
best wishes and warm regards
Sah

Ah ok cool , got the site , yeti vape , but when does one get these in hand if i pre-order it now !!
thank you again .
best wishes
Sah

me = duh ... 1st week of november .. ok got it :)

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is Yeti re-vamping their site, or are they new? I went to check them out and all that was on their site was the Mini pre-order, Yeti stickers (pretty cool looking) and ejuice. I was a little leery to send them almost $200., with what looked to be a non-established site. Has anyone ordered from them or know about them? Thanks.

^^^ I placed a pre-order for the sx mini , they are suppose to ship in the 1st week of nov ..
i really dont know amore about them expect that they were very polite and helpful when i called them .
cheers and best wishes
sah

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I preordered today from side street. 190 free shipping Was told by the mgr there they are shipping on the fifth, then gotta wait to get to US, customs, and distribution get them out. I'm guessing 10 days out at best. Hate preorders, but really want one of these so whatever.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got update from side street vape in Philadelphia. Minis will be in tomm, so should have mine Mon or Tuesday. The place I got mine from.was really cool, kept sending updates when they got news so the wait wasn't too bad.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got update from side street vape in Philadelphia. Minis will be in tomm, so should have mine Mon or Tuesday. The place I got mine from.was really cool, kept sending updates when they got news so the wait wasn't too bad.

Keep us posted.. I don't see myself dropping 200$ for this .. but I really like the look of it - hope it performs well for yah

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice looking device..I agree, price is to high for a one battery mod

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just threw my vapor shark in the fucking washing machine like 20 mins ago. In case you were wondering, the vapor shark does not work well underwater. Go figure, I mean it says shark right on it. I need this thing to hurry up and get here so I can use the box to return my rdna. Fuck my life.And if some God damn fanboy tells me that the provari would have come through just fine, I'm gonna turn this whole forum around and no one will get ice cream!

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And price was at upper level of what I wanted to spend, but look at some of these clones going for 100+. It's a unique look, not too out of line with prices of mods like the Zen. And I used to love my VS, and that's like 190 or so for the 40 watt. I view under 200 as being acceptable, if not totally reasonable. Let's face it, all of these things are just flash lights with 510s. They are ALL overpriced

I ordered mine from yeti vapes in upstate ny, they said it would be shipped this week, but I dont think that's happening anymore with them getting like 20 feet of snow, sux

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Neither wind, nor rain, nor snow shall delay us from.....Oh, there's how much? Correction, snow shall delay, sorry.

VU Sponsors