Become a Patron!

rotax cheking in

rotax

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't realize i needed to do this,I don't really talk about myself much.but here goes. I have been smoking most of my life , since i was about 16. I am 60 now . Blew my back out about 12 years ago, doctor said my spine was black from the carcinogens in cigarettes. Two back operations,two plates and six screws later, 3-4 packs a day i started vaping like 5 years ago. Started with those little ego pencil sticks then went on to some homemade box mods then some home made tube mods but still smoked some. Found Vaping Underground site like four months ago and never realized what new technology was out there. Since then i have obtained a world of information from this site. I now have a innokin 60 watt pro for myself and my wife. also have an Evic vt. I have three isub tanks two subtank minis a subtank plus and an ego mega . I have been building coils , single , claptons ,twisted, and titanium for tc. And am looking for more power so i can try some of the new big wattage tanks. All this i learned from this site and referrals from here to youtube . I also mix my own juice from recipes i got from here . Also i discovered You had contest and giveaways, entered and won bottle of juice. I guess i got carried away and started to enter them all, had some fun but that's not what i am here for. OH Ya the best part i haven't had a coffin nail or wanted one for the last three mounts .Thank You Vaping Underground for changing and probably saving my Life.
Thank you All
Alex

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, just don't seem right.
You know your way around already, but keep on the vaping trail and have fun.

rotax

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks , I have a tendency to just watch and learn and not talk to much. I only post if i have something constructive to add.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU even though it seems like your are a veteran already! :p

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the forum ! Enjoy :)

rotax

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thanks guys I an not a veteran, its like they say i am not fast , not slow , i am halffast :D

VU Sponsors