Become a Patron!

Royal Seven or Halo Replacement

Can anyone recommend a dupe for Royal Seven Cool and Fresh or Halo Hybrid Tobacco and Menthol? I have finally run out of both and so far no success finding anything similar to either of these. Thanks! (First post)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum :wave:

@wildgypsy70 might be able to help

Thank you! Super disappointed that my long time favorite, Royal Seven Cool and Fresh 24mg, has been discontinued and nothing I’ve bought and tried in a menthol/tobacco flavor so far has come close.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, @KBAZ123 ! Can you tell me more about what you’re tasting? Specifically, how the tobacco tastes.

Hello, @KBAZ123 ! Can you tell me more about what you’re tasting? Specifically, how the tobacco tastes.
Hi, it’s a crisp clean menthol with only light undertones of mild tobacco. No aftertaste just a nice crisp icy menthol-y taste and a good throat hit. Oddly, I never once smoked menthol cigarettes as long as I smoked, but when my local vape store stopped making my favorite full flavor tobacco juice 3 or 4 years ago this was the 2nd premade juice I found and loved and stuck with it. I still use just a Kanger EVOD pen type battery and disposable iclear16 clearomizers.

VU Sponsors