Become a Patron!

Rta for flavor(mesh)

grizmod

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi. I want rta (for mesh), adjustable airhole, little and amaaazing flavor :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi. I want rta (for mesh), adjustable airhole, little and amaaazing flavor :)
what do you mean by little......there are alot of mini genisis atty(16mm)s....but honestly I'm not sure if there is any advantages at all to mini genesis attys that I've discovered, they don't have superior flavor,they don't hold much juice , I think the micro mini from doc dave only holds .8 ml of juice and they are a pain to build,they have small wicks so they don't wick that well...a 22mm genny I think is vastly superior....there are a few gennys that have adjustable airflows not many.....but what is your experince with ss mesh.

Last edited:

grizmod

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay guys, so which u recommend for cotton? (Rta, adjustable airflow and for flavor)?

Telefunkin U47

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been more than happy with the UD bellus. Excellent flavor, comparable to a small dripper(think hobo, amazing flavor in my opinion) For mtl you can go single coil, it comes with an adapter to block off one side of airflow and opened up with duals it Chucks the clouds. It holds 5ml of juice and isn't large for its capacity. Would not work with mesh though

SteamBlower

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Nexttiny is smaller than a magma, yet holds 3.5 ml juice, and has AFC. It is a bit tricky to build for beginners though, check out a vid on youtube. K.loud+G is easier to build, and even smaller, but holds only 1,7ml. If you dont want to go the gennie route, the Gem and Squape are easy to build with mesh.

aje81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Straight up the best RTA out there and the most versatile is the ORIGEN Genesis V2 MK II. Does amazing with mesh and does amazing with cotton and flavor is incredible all ways. I prefer the mesh build with most juices and is the only genesis atomizer that I can run with a restricted lung hit and still get the amazing flavor. This is currently my favorite atomizer if you couldn't already tell. And I have a decent lineup to compare to and I still think my Origeny is top of the list. It beats my Hurricane v1.3, Squape Rs, Goblin Mini, K.Loud, Kayfun Mini V3, Aqua SE, Aqua V2, etc. The Origen was my first foray into high end atomizers and I have been chasing that flavor ever since and have not yet succeeded. That's not to say I don't love the rest of those tanks I listed but if I had to choose 1 it absolutely hands down would be the Origen Genesis V2 MK II. Everybody should own one of these!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Straight up the best RTA out there and the most versatile is the ORIGEN Genesis V2 MK II. Does amazing with mesh and does amazing with cotton and flavor is incredible all ways. I prefer the mesh build with most juices and is the only genesis atomizer that I can run with a restricted lung hit and still get the amazing flavor. This is currently my favorite atomizer if you couldn't already tell. And I have a decent lineup to compare to and I still think my Origeny is top of the list. It beats my Hurricane v1.3, Squape Rs, Goblin Mini, K.Loud, Kayfun Mini V3, Aqua SE, Aqua V2, etc. The Origen was my first foray into high end atomizers and I have been chasing that flavor ever since and have not yet succeeded. That's not to say I don't love the rest of those tanks I listed but if I had to choose 1 it absolutely hands down would be the Origen Genesis V2 MK II. Everybody should own one of these!!!
Well, that was glowing...the Origenny is one of the few gennys with AC...and it is indeed veratile....I've been looking at getting the 4ml version myself, I am strictly a genisis user, but I've heard complaints about this atty leaking..I don't know what stock to put into that.as alot of people who are unfamiliar with gennys complain about every genny leaking....also it's good to hear your review about it using mesh unfortunately most of the reviews I've heard of the Origenny was some twat stuffing them full of cotton.They ain't cheap, but maybe worth it....if you ever want a recomendation for another high end genny I would highly recomend the Pulse G from RM....if you can find an authentic.....I think it is arguablly the best all around genny ever built,for a variety of reasons.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Have you tried the Geekvape Avocado or Haze RTA?

aje81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The origen does not leak anymore than any other genny. In fact it leaks less than most as there is no open fill hole. I just now switched it back to mesh and am vaping it at .4 ohms at 40watts with nice saturated clouds, and oh the flavor of 1% on mesh is insane.

I have not tried the Avacado or the Haze but have been tempted.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Squape R is super easy to build with mesh, and the deck being non-conductive makes it very forgiving. If you want to go traditional genisis, lots to choose from. As for micro chamber vs standard, sort of depends on the juice you like and how concentrated or rounded out you want your vape. And lastly, which tank to get? That's a tough one, you sort have to dive right in, there are no real "beginner" tanks although some will mention rsst due to affordability, but I think it's a crap vape and has probably turned off more would be genny users than not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Out of practice, $&^%@* how does one delete rather than simply edit comment?
Well, let's try it again below.
▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽

Last edited:

Ditto times 10. I've made similar comments elsewhere. After spending lord know how much, certainly well over a grand, trying this, that and the other, I now have five of the ORIGEN Genesis V2 MK IIs in use* and nothing else.

*Plus, as a hedge against government caprice or Norbert ceasing production, I have three–unused and off limits–hidden away.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ditto times 10. I've made similar comments elsewhere. After spending lord know how much, certainly well over a grand, trying this, that and the other, I now have five of the ORIGEN Genesis V2 MK IIs in use* and nothing else.

*Plus, as a hedge against government caprice or Norbert ceasing production, I have three–unused and off limits–hidden away.
for me it's the Nextera from VWM...I have several and if I was stuck with just one atty it would be the Nextera.....squonkable gennys are fantastic and there should be more of them built....DDP has one I've been eyeing.

VU Sponsors