Become a Patron!

RX200 Skins

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just got my rx200 in the mall today and I'm looking for a good quality skin for it.... If anyone used a good quality skin for theres and want to recommend the company/seller, please let me know...Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Steamhead

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
There's also a company called Wud, that sells real wood skins for many mods, if that's your thing.

Theburnoutkid

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got mine yesterday from vaporskinz also got a custom one for my old ladies evic vtc. They both are top notch

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I watched a video from JWaps. Impressive. They use rubber gloves, alcohol and lint-free cloths to wipe it down. Great wraps.

My question here is: How long do wraps stay on and so you have to use a heat gun/blow dryer as a recommended extra step?

hd€gøĐeath

Reddit Exile
Interested in them but I have never used skins/wraps. How well do adhere to tge mod, are they easy to remove and do the damage or leave residue on the mod afterwards?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I purchased a black silicone shock cover for mine. It came off Amazon for about $15. It is the best silicone cover I have ever seen. Made by acompany named Jo-Jo. Almost looks like Jay-bo emblem. But it is the best fitting, thickest, most durrable mod shield I have ever seen. I also got one for my Rx Mini and Rx Gen 3-300 and the quality is consistant across the board. Just a suggestion oh and I have only used black.

VU Sponsors