Become a Patron!

Salutations from Long Island NY

My vaping experience is rather limited since I started vaping back in march 2015, so here it goes...

Started using a kanger VV stick and wasnt satisfied with what it did. then got the kanger subox kit thru vapor joes blog. and liked that better but still wasnt satisfied.

I hungout at a few local shops and studied their lines sampled some flavors and spoke with a few different clerks, and they compelled me to try a mech mod and rda for excellent flavor. And eventually I did, I saw a Rip trippers review of the velocity RDA and it seemed like a good one to start with and it was, I paired it up with a SNGL stainless steel tube, and wow a big step up in flavor!!!! and the start of my passion for cloud chucking.

Then I saw on Vapor Joes blog A sweet deal on a Smok X Cube II TC 160W reg mod and said Sold !!! and made the purchase mid August and it arrived 2 days ago. I picked up the TFV4 at a local shop and knowingly ordered a few nickel head from smok for the TFV4 since they dont come with the tank. ordered one of each of the 3 tc heads the TF-N2, TF-N2 Air, TF-Ti whats funny (or not really) is both the cube and the heads were set to arrive 2 days ago, But the heads got put on the wrong truck by usps locally so im still waiting on them.

So while I await for the New TC Coils to arrive. I have tried the tri coil and quad coils in the tfv4 on the cube and I like what i see so far without TC and when the new TC coils get here I suspect I will be satisfied FINALLY.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there and welcome to VU, thanks for sharing your story here!!! Enjoy the forum!!!!:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?