Become a Patron!

Samsung 30Q group buy

F

fckaugust8th

I can basically get 50+ samsung 30Qs from a connection in china for $5 a piece.....if anyone wants to add to my order, let me know

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ummm... "a connection in china" is not necessarily a place that I would feel is safe to buy batteries from. We'll need a little more info than that. There are a plethora of "connections in China" that are selling rewraps and outright sub-par quality fakes for $5.00. If there is only ONE component that you need to be assured of (concerning safety) in your vaping gear, it's your batteries.

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An unknown cell with a pink wrap that looks like a 30Q, for 5$?
I think I'll pass.

F

fckaugust8th

I've bought things from this vendor before that were authentic....

F

fckaugust8th

lol i guess i was quoting prices from the wrong places....i saw like 8-9 bucks everywhere i looked

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
You can get genuine tested, guaranteed authentic 30Q's here as well. They are a bit more, but I like the peace of mind knowing I'm getting the real thing.
http://liionwholesale.com/collectio...iscount-genuine-and-tested?variant=2915614724
I personally won't buy my batteries anywhere else.

I heard they are pretty good as well. I looked at both recommendations from this site and went with illumn just because they are in CA like me so super fast shipping. got them in 2 days from when i ordered. lion is in PA so I'd be waiting at least a week. can't go wrong with either one though

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
They are a bit more, but I like the peace of mind knowing I'm getting the real thing.
Same here - I've never bought batteries anywhere else. Have you noticed that he doesn't have any Sonys listed anymore? I think (but not sure) it's because he can't find guaranteed authentics at the moment.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator