Become a Patron!

Satanic/Demonic themes in vaping industry.

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
I've been noticing a satanic theme running through the vaping industry for years and I can't figure out what's behind it. I'd say 3/4 mods/atomizers have names that refer to Demons, devils, lucifer, zombies, monsters, death, mayhem etc... Many devices prominently display demonic symbols and sigils like e.g. the newly released lost vape Centaurus. I used a piece of vinyl carbon fiber to cover the hexagram on top of the mod as symbols have power and I didn't want to see that every time I took a puff. Vaping is a harm reduction device designed to help SAVE lives, why is almost every company choosing to associate their products with evil and death? Has anyone else noticed this and have a theory?

Just like cigarettes used to be marketed with "rebellion". I guess they think that dark imagery is associated with rebellion from the norm in younger people's head. Also I think they just think it's cool too like Black Metal

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks to puritans who are fighting against THR (Tobacco Harm Reduction), vaping is about to die... for the most part anyway. THR should be a basic human right so, it is only normal the fact a large part of the vaping community is fighting back against the puritans in this manner, as the time to play it nice has passed, a very, VERY long time ago.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also with the 100s upon 100s of mods out they have to name them something different and catchy. Can't be smok 1,2,3,4, smok v vx. Hell smok would have higher Roman numerals than the superbowl by now. And I've never known the 6 point star to be a sign of evil. Unless the Jewish people are evil now. Although the street gangs the Crips and Folk nation use the 6 point star as well for some of their laws and knowledge. But demonic I doubt. A name for something doesn't reduce its harm reduction property because someone is extra Christian.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also people love disaster and destruction. Look at the world. They're not posting puppies and rainbows. It's murder, death, mayhem. The voice of the people. And some have no idea how the rest of the world really is. Stay in this little perfect bubble thinking this president this, this guy that. Meanwhile in other countries they're so corrupt and over packed that people and government dismember and mame and have mobs of street justice. You can't imagine evil until you've seen a crowd of people in Africa surround a street thief with a black rubber tire wrapped around their body being set on fire. Or in Mexico and Brazil where they shoot you in the hand or foot for stealing food. Or clubbing a thiefs hand with a 4x4 piece of wood for providing food the only way you can. The US has no idea of the word evil only what ones are taught are evil. Basically the names of evil mods should be the least of anyone's worries.

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
Thanks to puritans who are fighting against THR (Tobacco Harm Reduction), vaping is about to die... for the most part anyway. THR should be a basic human right so, it is only normal the fact a large part of the vaping community is fighting back against the puritans in this manner, as the time to play it nice has passed, a very, VERY long time ago.
IMHO there’s a couple problems with your theory:
A) there are no puritans
B) the attack on vaping is not being lead by Christians and based on morality. Vaping is being attacked by communists.

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
Also with the 100s upon 100s of mods out they have to name them something different and catchy. Can't be smok 1,2,3,4, smok v vx. Hell smok would have higher Roman numerals than the superbowl by now. And I've never known the 6 point star to be a sign of evil. Unless the Jewish people are evil now. Although the street gangs the Crips and Folk nation use the 6 point star as well for some of their laws and knowledge. But demonic I doubt. A name for something doesn't reduce its harm reduction property because someone is extra Christian.
1) there’s plenty of catchy names that don’t have to do with the occult and satanism
2) just because you don’t know anything about a symbol doesn’t mean the symbol has no meaning. the 6 pointed star is very common in the occult. It’s a HEXagram. Furthermore, it has nothing to do with the “Jewish people”, in the Tora it’s rebuked and referred to as the star of remphan (a demon). David had no star.
3) telling me that a name doesn’t cause additional harm is a strawman argument as I never made that claim and, obviously, I never would. The fact that I am Christian is irrelevant as I would still be curious as to the prevalence of occult symbolism in vaping if I was an accidentalist or a pagan.

Last edited:

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
Also people love disaster and destruction. Look at the world. They're not posting puppies and rainbows. It's murder, death, mayhem. The voice of the people. And some have no idea how the rest of the world really is. Stay in this little perfect bubble thinking this president this, this guy that. Meanwhile in other countries they're so corrupt and over packed that people and government dismember and mame and have mobs of street justice. You can't imagine evil until you've seen a crowd of people in Africa surround a street thief with a black rubber tire wrapped around their body being set on fire. Or in Mexico and Brazil where they shoot you in the hand or foot for stealing food. Or clubbing a thiefs hand with a 4x4 piece of wood for providing food the only way you can. The US has no idea of the word evil only what ones are taught are evil. Basically the names of evil mods should be the least of anyone's worries.
You’re saying that my question isn’t important because there’s bad things happening places? So...I’m just curious, in your opinion, which vaping related questions are still important in the face of all of that tragedy and virtue signaling?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your question is a great conversation piece. People's opinions on logos. I don't see it as important as going as far as covering a portion of the device. It was bought with the logo on there so it didn't bother you at the time enough at purchase. Wasn't trying to be a huge dick. Just I would think the names and logos are less important than the original post made it seem

Sent from a pile of wood chips

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm vaping this today...oh the horror...

Yes, the Goon has the 523 pyramid logo on it too as it's an authentic. ;)

IMG_0673.JPG

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
Bottom line folks: Vaping industry uses logos and imagery that will sell the most product

End of story
So, just so i understand... your opinion is that branding your products with occult symbols of chaos, death, and demons is the most profitable way to advertise despite being in a harm reduction industry that’s constantly attacked as unhealthy by the corporate media and ridiculously over-regulated by corrupt and/or ignorant politicians to the point of possibly being destroyed?

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
I'm vaping this today...oh the horror...

Yes, the Goon has the 523 pyramid logo on it too as it's an authentic. ;)

View attachment 166795
As clever and witty as you evidently think you are, I believe you’ve missed my entire point. I’m not criticizing the industry for its lack of wholesomeness. I’m simply looking for insight into why an industry in danger of being regulated out of existence due to being misrepresented as dangerous by the corporate media would choose to brand itself with occult symbolism, monsters, death and demons.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So, just so i understand... your opinion is that branding your products with occult symbols of chaos, death, and demons is the most profitable way to advertise despite being in a harm reduction industry that’s constantly attacked as unhealthy by the corporate media and ridiculously over-regulated by corrupt and/or ignorant politicians to the point of possibly being destroyed?

It is not my opinion it is the best way, I am telling you, business is going to market the way it feels will sell the most

Personally, logos and "themes" suck and don't belong on mods, whether it's satan or the Blessed Mother herself

All the vaping and Star Wars shit is another example - not for me

As Huck noted, the industry got in trouble using cute images. It's also why we can't have flavored vapes anymore unless we make it ourselves

Puppies and kittens would be too attractive to the children.

This ^^^^

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I present the plague doctor by Deathwish modz. Some of the other models are more demonic
ad87147bb0ddbc717e0f59290516806d.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm inclined to agree with @JuicyLucy. I don't buy gear that has a lot of branding, or logos. And yes that market also has a fair sized share as well. I figure if you don't want the "nasty" stuff then don't get it for yourself. The industry will reflect what sells though and that's only business. So the more buying not "nasty" stuff the more the industry makes "plain jane" gear.

In other terms you can not ask for rain and not expect mud unless you live in a desert.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I present the plague doctor by Deathwish modz. Some of the other models are more demonic
ad87147bb0ddbc717e0f59290516806d.jpg

HOG LE "Four Horsemen" cerakoted Blood Splatter

HOG blood stain & Buddha V4.jpg

Showing the left side of the non-cerakoted version of this mod:

war.jpg

Ghost Ship

Ghost Ship.jpg

Evil Twin

evil twin.jpg

Baphomet

Baphomet.jpg

G.O.A.T. V2

goat_v2.jpg

Vaping killed my wallet. So then, I ordered a new wallet:

wallet.jpg

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A) there are no puritans
Incorrect. The whole "gateway" theory about kids vaping is a flagrant multibillion dollar lie that is constantly being condoned, if not being actively propelled like a veritable crusade, by millions of puritans who would rather see adult smokers die slowly and painfully from combustible tobacco.
B) the attack on vaping is not being lead by Christians and based on morality. Vaping is being attacked by communists.
If that final sentence of yours holds true, then, thank you for informing us that your are a communist.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) there’s plenty of catchy names that don’t have to do with the occult and satanism
2) just because you don’t know anything about a symbol doesn’t mean the symbol has no meaning. the 6 pointed star is very common in the occult. It’s a HEXagram. Furthermore, it has nothing to do with the “Jewish people”, in the Tora it’s rebuked and referred to as the star of remphan (a demon). David had no star.
3) telling me that a name doesn’t cause additional harm is a strawman argument as I never made that claim and, obviously, I never would. The fact that I am Christian is irrelevant as I would still be curious as to the prevalence of occult symbolism in vaping if I was an accidentalist or a pagan.
But you purchased the mod knowing it had a non Christian symbol on it. What sense does that make to cover it up. Why has history called it the star if David instead of the star of demon all these years? I don't have time to research when they stopped using that name. But it's interesting.

But in general this whole scenario isnt why do they make these? It should be why did you buy it if there's an issues with it? Like buying fast food then asking on why they sell it if it's so bad for you and tastes terrible.
Not trying to make a personal attack. But your original question is what was our opinion on mods with logos like that. My statement no matter what history or examples can be made is unless you blindly bought the device, you knew it had a symbol on there that went against your belief.

And straight from Google the star of David also known as the shield of David is used by the Hebrews and the Jewish people. Nowhere does it mention a demon. It was used in many religions and motifs in history. One of them being the jews. In the first Hebrew prayer book printed in prague in 1512 has a large hexagram on the cover. There were hexagrams in synagogues dating back to Galilee. Jewish synagogues.

I'm pretty sure devil worshipers use the penta-gram. But now my evil historical knowledge is a little lacking. But I'm not afraid of Google.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty sure devil worshipers use the penta-gram.

Yes one with a single point downward. This comes from a view of a horned goat head representing Lucifer/Satan. Oddly this comes from the image of Baphomet which itself was inspired by a Jewish and Pagan tradition of slaughtering a goat told sins of a town by the Rabbi / Priest.

This is where we get the term scapegoat from as well. We're granted an eSCAPE from our sins by this goat. This goat was slain to banish sins. Its carcass was thrown into a garbage pit that was lit and burned called sheol which later translated over to the concept of Hell for Christianity. The use of fire as cleanser both physically and spiritually is an ancient one. It goes back to a maxim,

igne natura renovatur integra -- through fire, nature is reborn whole.

Consequently I.N.R.I is often seen on Christian crucifixes, this is meant the same way as a reminder that the Christ is the redeeming Lamb. It was his blood that washed away the sins of Christians.It was him that went into Hell to save sinners and returned. Contrary to some belief that I.N.R.I meaning King of Kings or King of Jews.

A pentagram with a single point upward represents the positive, life and not evil. Not exactly that a downward pointed pentagram equates to evil either. Yes, it opposes the positive. And in that much yes, one could say that defines it as evil.

Symbols though like guns are merely tools, words are tools as well. There's more stock in the intention behind the symbol, word, tool than the tool itself. After all have you seen a gun physically walk itself it over, pull its own trigger after loading itself, and killing a person? I doubt it. People kill people. If they didn't use a gun they might use bare hands, it's the intention, not the tool.

You need light and dark to make a full complete day though. Without imperfection we don't know perfection and perfection could not exist without imperfection. Then, I'm one of balance in life, what do I know?

Well, I know as Socrates I can admit there's much I do not know. I also took the advice of Delphi, got to know myself. To whit then I know I'm keen on history, religion, sociology in general. I love connecting dots. :) Will digress though as I rarely see cause to use such knowledge. Even then, despise flaunting it.

And I've always heard it called the Star of David as well. I also though know of some of its Hermetic symbolism as well as Kaccalistic symbolism. Used to thumb through an encyclopedic tome by Isreal Regardie about The Golden Dawn.

The Hermetic cite the hexagram as a Jewish symbol representing the final dawn when the Jewish people ascend to rule the Earth. And no the Hermetic do not slander nor defame, or ascribe to hate speech in such a claim. Other groups may but not the Hermetic, they only observe and report.

You can see both the pentagram and hexagram over the Tree of Life, a Jewish Cabalistic teaching.

Tree_simple.gif

And yes, aware I spelled Kabal two different ways. It can be spelled either way depending upon again intent. I would not though spell Enochian any differently as Enochian is alleged the language of angels in the Cabalistic tradition. It gave rise to Hebrew the language of the Jewish people, though that could have as easily been Amharic.

The circles in the image above represent the twelve Sepiroth. These can correlate to the twelve disciples, the twelve astrological houses, the twelve months. Sol or the Sun is always regarded as God or the Christ depending on your view. It is the thirteenth house, Kether, or Glory.

This particular image omits Malkuth, which is below Earth in the image. There's likely seen a rationale to omit that. Malkuth represents Hell. Of course, I may be in error as well. Been quite a while since I was headlong into Hermetic stuff, I'm human, memory comes and goes.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've been noticing a satanic theme running through the vaping industry for years and I can't figure out what's behind it. I'd say 3/4 mods/atomizers have names that refer to Demons, devils, lucifer, zombies, monsters, death, mayhem etc... Many devices prominently display demonic symbols and sigils like e.g. the newly released lost vape Centaurus. I used a piece of vinyl carbon fiber to cover the hexagram on top of the mod as symbols have power and I didn't want to see that every time I took a puff. Vaping is a harm reduction device designed to help SAVE lives, why is almost every company choosing to associate their products with evil and death? Has anyone else noticed this and have a theory?

"Symbols have power?" Even symbols that were stamped or engraved on metal parts as they sped through the machinery on an assembly line somewhere in China? Puh-leeze! I'm sure they have some shaman sitting at the end of the assembly line, putting the curse of ooga-booga on every piece that goes by.

There's plenty of real stuff to be worried about in the world today. This one is simple. Buy gear that doesn't have the symbols you object to. Leave the rest of it for the folks who like it.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's actually called artwork. Advertisements have little to no impact on me because I was born a Gen X'er. Art also conveys the concept of personal freedom through self-expression. I absolutely love that.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What's prevalent in vaping is called JUUL. JUUL uses no occult symbolism, albeit I guess it can still be argued that's because they obviously don't need to. :facepalm:

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"symbols have power"? Really though? I tend to disagree. Symbols only have power if you're weak minded enough to believe in such things.
It's as bad as saying "rock music is harmful to the childrenz!"

Anti's are ALL about the children now because all their other claims have been proven wrong. Teens are NOT buying $100 devices that require work to use. They buy small disposable "plug and play" crap. Maybe you should worry about THOSE devices more than a $200 mech tube mod with a pentagram on it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
"symbols have power"? Really though? I tend to disagree. Symbols only have power if you're weak minded enough to believe in such things.
It's as bad as saying "rock music is harmful to the childrenz!"

Anti's are ALL about the children now because all their other claims have been proven wrong. Teens are NOT buying $100 devices that require work to use. They buy small disposable "plug and play" crap. Maybe you should worry about THOSE devices more than a $200 mech tube mod with a pentagram on it.

This reminds me a bit of all the hoo-hah that started up when J.K. Rowling started publishing Harry Potter books. Like reading Harry Potter was gonna turn a whole generation of kids into slathering, bloodthirsty satanists. Just the stupidest thing I ever heard.

What Harry Potter books DID do is introduce a whole generation of kids and teens, and even some adults, to the pleasure of reading as a mind- and imagination-expanding form of entertainment and life enrichment.

Some folks just have too much time on their hands, and not enough real shit to worry about.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A) there are no puritans
Ah but christians are somewhat communists.
Give your money to the church and let the church control your lives, etc.
Quite possibly the longest lasting communist group ever.

Independent thoughts will get you kicked out.

Me? I believe in no deity or after life of any type.

Make the most out of this one because it is very possibly the only one you will have.
Give no part of it to others in return for the 'promise' of eternal life, etc.

But do help those truly in need and be kind to others. It makes THIS life a better place.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another thought for fun.
Are tats satanic/demonic too as many vape reviewers and such seem to favor them as well as the demonic vape stuff?

Tats to me are kind of like deciding to wear the same shirt for the rest of your life.
But if you like em have at it.

I have enough trouble running my own life and have no desire to run the lives of others unless they are directly negatively impacting my life.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I like a couple of Judas Priest songs and Like much of AC/DC and like Rush-Tom Sawyer and maybe another one or two. Getting old and forgetful :)

Now country music sucks in my opinion :D

Screechy voices make me want to die.

Now, Reba McEntire? She makes me want to throw myself in front of a bus. I could go the rest of my life without that.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Screechy voices make me want to die.

Now, Reba McEntire? She makes me want to throw myself in front of a bus. I could go the rest of my life without that.
So no Yoko Ono then? LOL

I listened to her many years ago out of curiosity after hearing all the hullabaloo.
Curosity did not kill this cat but does kinda haunt me ever since :)

Last edited:

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
Incorrect. The whole "gateway" theory about kids vaping is a flagrant multibillion dollar lie that is constantly being condoned, if not being actively propelled like a veritable crusade, by millions of puritans who would rather see adult smokers die slowly and painfully from combustible tobacco.

If that final sentence of yours holds true, then, thank you for informing us that your are a communist.
I don’t get it. You‘re articulate and clearly educated but you don’t appear to be able to reason adequately. I’m not sure what you believe I’m incorrect about but certainly we can agree that puritans do not exist. Furthermore, the gateway theory is not a Christian concept, its psychobabel bullshit born of the liberal, largely Jewish and/or atheistic world of academia. it’s not spread by religious zealots, its spread by well meaning nitwits, the same “useful idiots” that the communists have relied on for centuries to forward their agenda. Finally, your accusation that I’m a communist is laughably absurd on its face. What makes it even more perplexing is that you’re basing that conclusion on my “attack” on vaping, despite the fact that no such attack occurred. Not only didn’t i attack vaping, i never would attack vaping. I’m simply asking if anyone has any insights into why these themes are so prevalent. I absolutely love vaping. I’m an “advanced” enthusiast, a collector, a mixer and a hobbyist in that regard. I’ve been at it for more years than most (though certainly not all). I was expecting responses like “well that satanic shit is really trendy right now in Asia” but everyone is getting so damn defensive it’s ridiculous.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
They use name that work. Would you rather have an rda that says Armageton on it. Or 1 that say rose pedal. Lolwhat would b next disney logos on gear. Lmao

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
But you purchased the mod knowing it had a non Christian symbol on it. What sense does that make to cover it up. Why has history called it the star if David instead of the star of demon all these years? I don't have time to research when they stopped using that name. But it's interesting.

But in general this whole scenario isnt why do they make these? It should be why did you buy it if there's an issues with it? Like buying fast food then asking on why they sell it if it's so bad for you and tastes terrible.
Not trying to make a personal attack. But your original question is what was our opinion on mods with logos like that. My statement no matter what history or examples can be made is unless you blindly bought the device, you knew it had a symbol on there that went against your belief.

And straight from Google the star of David also known as the shield of David is used by the Hebrews and the Jewish people. Nowhere does it mention a demon. It was used in many religions and motifs in history. One of them being the jews. In the first Hebrew prayer book printed in prague in 1512 has a large hexagram on the cover. There were hexagrams in synagogues dating back to Galilee. Jewish synagogues.

I'm pretty sure devil worshipers use the penta-gram. But now my evil historical knowledge is a little lacking. But I'm not afraid of Google.
What the hell are you talking about? I didn’t ask for anyone’s opinion in these mods. I asked if anyone had any ideas regarding the root cause of this phenomenon. I bought the mod because i really like lost Vape’s mods and since I’m not a “Puritan” as one of the other people taking a needlessly defensive stance would say. Also, i knew I could quickly and cleanly cover it. I didn’t put scotch tape over it, I covered in a way that I feel improved it’s aesthetics. Let me give you some advice regarding using Google to Research information that the tribe is not particularly fond of, don’t bother. The indisputable fact is this: the only reference to a the image of a star in the Tora is when, on multiple occasions, God rebuked those who worship the star of rempham. There is not ONE instance of any Type of star ever being associated with the biblical David. As for your assertion that I’m confusing the hexagram with a pentagram. That’s not the case:
The six-pointed star represents Satan, not the Star of David.

The Hexagram equates to 666, which Jesus said is the sign of the beast.

Sign of the beast is a hexagram, called the star of David
It has six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and its interior forms a six-sided hexagon — thus it reveals the number of Satan’s antichrist beast.

The 6 points, 6 triangles, and the 6 sides of the hexagon = 666!

It’s used in magic, witchcraft, sorcery, occultism, alchemy and the casting of zodiacal horoscopes by astrologers.

In fact, the word ‘hex‘, as in to put a hex on someone, derives from the word hexagram.

According to former Satanist Bill Schnoebelen, who is now a Christian, “a hexagram must be present to call forth a demon” and “it is a very powerful tool to invoke Satan.”

It is no mystery that in all the occults, the hex plays a central role in Satan worship and upon and within these covens, human sacrifices are offered to Satan.

The hexagram, like the pentagram, is used in practices of the occult and ceremonial magic and is attributed to the 7 “old” planets outlined in astrology.

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
Who’s worried? S
"Symbols have power?" Even symbols that were stamped or engraved on metal parts as they sped through the machinery on an assembly line somewhere in China? Puh-leeze! I'm sure they have some shaman sitting at the end of the assembly line, putting the curse of ooga-booga on every piece that goes by.

There's plenty of real stuff to be worried about in the world today. This one is simple. Buy gear that doesn't have the symbols you object to. Leave the rest of it for the folks who like it.
uhhh...who’s worried? What i am in regards to this topic is CURIOUS. Also, I’f you would truly deny that symbols have power, you’re a fool. Why would I not buy a mod I like because of a symbol that’s easily covered up?

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
Just to be clear for those for whom reading comprehension is not a strength. I’m not particularly upset about this phenomenon nor do i want the use of such branding to be banned. I’m merely curious about the driving force behind this trend. When I say I “covered up” my centaeous mods, I don’t mean with duct tape.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
These pendants, from the Judaica web store, are not Stars of David? I'm sure that you of course know better than the people who manufacture some fairly nice things especially for Jewish people, who do invest these symbols with the power of their belief.

This conversation is too wild and crazy for me.

But you brought it on yourself, with statements like "symbols have power." If you want to talk about the occult, or you want to reference the occult to back up statements like that, then you have to acknowledge that it isn't the SYMBOL that has the power, it is the PRACTITIONER who brings the power to the symbol. And even that is too superstitious for me.

Y'all have fun.

Oh and by the way, you don't know a thing about me. So take care who you call "fool." In my eyes, the only fool in this thread is YOU.

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
These pendants, from the Judaica web store, are not Stars of David? I'm sure that you of course know better than the people who manufacture some fairly nice things especially for Jewish people, who do invest these symbols with the power of their belief.

This conversation is too wild and crazy for me.

But you brought it on yourself, with statements like "symbols have power." If you want to talk about the occult, or you want to reference the occult to back up statements like that, then you have to acknowledge that it isn't the SYMBOL that has the power, it is the PRACTITIONER who brings the power to the symbol. And even that is too superstitious for me.

Y'all have fun.

Oh and by the way, you don't know a thing about me. So take care who you call "fool." In my eyes, the only fool in this thread is YOU.
There's an argument made that Rothschild made the hexagram his symbol as a homage to King Solomon's fondness of the occult symbol. Eventually. Rothschild's symbol was incorporated by the Jewish people. Regardless, the fact is that David had NO star in the bible. Look it up.

VU Sponsors