Become a Patron!

save a lot!/vape a lot stores!

JBrentonK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
vapealotstores.com maybe it's store anyway. Really good vapor for me, bought the blueberry waffles, definitely outdoes my local vape shops juice, well they have one juice i really liked, but only for a momentary period of time. and for some other times after. but thats the bext experience I've gotten from my local vape store, Dr. Vape It's. So, if you're interesed in some good juice, I simply have to recommend that you know vape a lot stores is out there. I haven't tried them but one time, but I plan to buy their honey butter or whatever it is. Or sugar butter. They're the "home of majestic fog" i guess that's the name of their eliquid. But definitely worth while juice, mine I got is 50/50PG/VG and I do not like pg at ALL so its only good for my mtl devices that's coil can't handle the higher vg juices. Because it isn't producing as much vapor I'll end up saving like 2-300$ so.... I'd say I got a steal. This is my second store I've tried online, my first was Spring Vapor's, and they were terrible! Got some french toast and it tasted like pure pg and also a cardboard flavor with a hint of paper. Horrible tasting, but definitely "resembled" some ejuice... lol whatever that means right?

So if you're interested in some decent budget juice, I would recommend that you know about Vape A Lot Stores. They do save you money as compared to the "save a lot stores" out there. But their juice is GOOD and I will definitely try them again, they get 4.9 out of 5 stars from me, I have none for complaints! I would give them 5/5 btw, but the taste of the blueberry waffles id kind of faint, so I simply can't help but put 4.9. They do taste good, and I must recommend them to you if you're looking for a "good" tasting ejuice. I have heard to not try their "tobacco premium" that it tasted really really bad so warnings for you.

But highly recommended, definitely my favoriate online store thus far.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
9 bucks a 30 mil isn't a spectacular price.

50+ for 250 mils? still pretty high IMO.

JBrentonK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't believe it was 9 bucks for my 30 mils. Unless I'm somehow mistaken (and I'm not), I payed 22$ for THREE 30 mils. Which IS a good price. And hey, like I said, I got the blueberry waffles. They taste fantastic. Vape a lot Shop is definitely worth the vape.

VU Sponsors