Save on the PULSE 3D Wireless Headset as Part of Sony Days of Play Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Guess what today is? Yup, it's a Days of Play day. You know what that means, right? It means Sony has a whole bunch of sales happening right now on PS5 accessories, as well as PS5 and PS4 games. You can get a $59 DualSense deal just about everywhere, and if you want to bring home a PULSE 3D Wireless headset, but can't bear the thought of paying full price, have I got some news for you: both the original white and the more recent Midnight Black headsets are on sale.

PULSE 3D Wireless Headset Days of Play Deal​

If you're wondering to yourself whether or not you should pick up this deal, I recommend checking out our PlayStation PULSE 3D Wireless Headset review. It's an amazing headset, one that you absolutely should add to your gaming set-up even if you don't yet have a PS5 (and I know there are a lot of you).

This year's Days of Play runs until June 8, so if you're waiting for pay day, you won't lose out on these deals. Although, between $90 PULSE 3D and $59 DualSense controllers (in all the colors, nonetheless), I wouldn't be surprised if some of the items go out of stock before the official close of the Days of Play sale.

But that's fine, because there are plenty of PS5 and PS4 games on sale.

Will the PS5 Be Available for Days of Play?​

The short answer is yup, PS5 consoles will be available. Walmart has been advertising its upcoming PS5 drop on June 2 at 12PM PT, but there's a catch: the PS5 and PS5 Digital consoles will only be available for Walmart+ subscribers. You have to be a paying member, too: the trial won't get you access to those sweet, sweet PlayStations.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors