Become a Patron!

SCAM ALERT- CLOUD X VAPES

Just wanted to pass on to online shoppers to avoid Cloud X Vapes out of Minnesota.

The owner, Bill, is a scamming scumbag piece of shit.

They take your order, charge your card and after that...nothing.
You get an order conformation.

Im not the only one- its gotten bad enough to the point of a Facebook group "Have you been scammed by Cloud X Vapes" and there are a at least 50 people on there.

He burned ME out of a Vandy Vape Banda mech kit.

I called the store and the store clerk played stupid claiming they dont handle the online sales, and gave me a bogus phone number.

My bank is working on getting my money back, but the point is the dudes a piece of shit.

Anybody near Lake whateverits called should piss in his doorway.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Just wanted to pass on to online shoppers to avoid Cloud X Vapes out of Minnesota.

The owner, Bill, is a scamming scumbag piece of shit.

They take your order, charge your card and after that...nothing.
You get an order conformation.

Im not the only one- its gotten bad enough to the point of a Facebook group "Have you been scammed by Cloud X Vapes" and there are a at least 50 people on there.

He burned ME out of a Vandy Vape Banda mech kit.

I called the store and the store clerk played stupid claiming they dont handle the online sales, and gave me a bogus phone number.

My bank is working on getting my money back, but the point is the dudes a piece of shit.

Anybody near Lake whateverits called should piss in his doorway.
You're not the only one. Unfortunately, Cloud X Vapes also got me for a $54 order. Same scenario...recieved order confirmation, but order was never fulfilled or shipped out. If you have the phone number and an address, could you please send them to me ina PM? I'm going to try to see about possible legal course of action.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You're not the only one. Unfortunately, Cloud X Vapes also got me for a $54 order. Same scenario...recieved order confirmation, but order was never fulfilled or shipped out. If you have the phone number and an address, could you please send them to me ina PM? I'm going to try to see about possible legal course of action.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

I ran across their site not long ago. Glad I didn't order now! Thanks for the heads-up OP!

VU Sponsors