Become a Patron!

Scar 18

I've heard a lot of good things about the smok scar-18 and thinking about ordering the kit.. do any of you folks out there own this mod and can you tell me what you think about it? Thx
View attachment 176416

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've heard a lot of good things about the smok scar-18 and thinking about ordering the kit.. do any of you folks out there own this mod and can you tell me what you think about it? Thx
View attachment 176416
I've never owned a Smok mod so can't help here. One observation though is that my regular shop here has them on for $50 CAD or $39 USD for the kit. Considering this isn't an old release there must be some reason they're being blown out. That would be my takeaway anyway

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 176416
It's okay. Pretty much a copy of the Aegis Legend. The battery door is the same way. You have to hold it back while pushing the door shut. You have to keep holding it and when it's closed, you push the latch button forward or into place.

The screen menu and layout is just about the same too. They're tough rugged mods that can supposedly take impacts better, and go under water ect. I guess I like them fine. I have two of them.

VU Sponsors