Become a Patron!

Screw you ECF sale. H-cigar Nemesis Clone. ( We can close this. Gonna keep it as a memento) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Seeing as ECF just deleted my for sale post. I honestly do not get it. I see people post clones for sale ALL the time over there. I am so done with those assholes. Anyway I have a very nice H-cigar nemi for sale. It is the two toned one. The switch works well and it comes with the upgrade magnets installed and a hybrid kit. I am asking for $45 which includes shipping in CONUS. Paypal and no mention of ecigs. We all know the routine. If you want any other pictures just shoot me a pm or email. [email protected] I have refs on ECF and REF too. I take very good care of my items.
I have some other things for sale also but I will wait a few days before listing as I want to make sure I am not breaking any rules here.

0819141358b.jpg

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's because the nemmy has the original maker's logo and markings on it. They allow clones, but consider yours to be, by their definition, a counterfeit because of the markings...I dont like their rules either..not even a little..but ECF doesn't give a fuck what I, or anyone else for that matter, thinks...screw em....

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
ya and now she is going on about how I intentionally bought a counterfeit item seeing as I bought there off the classies probably a month ago. When I pointed out the fact that the way they pick and choose who can sell what is outrageous. What a tool. Guess I pissed her off. They can ban me for all I care

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya and now she is going on about how I intentionally bought a counterfeit item seeing as I bought there off the classies probably a month ago. When I pointed out the fact that the way they pick and choose who can sell what is outrageous. What a tool. Guess I pissed her off. They can ban me for all I care
You bought this Nemesis from the ECF classifieds?

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
But apparently I do not know the rules well enough over there so whatever. I don't need to sell on ECF anyway. Heck, it's a nice mod but I have gone to regulated devices and it's a shame I am not using it is all. No big loss, I will just keep if no one is interested. I think a lot of us have a Nemi already :)

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me guess... It was class wife mod that picked on you.? I discovered quickly that ECF is not the place for me when I got mugged by some of their fanboys and groupies and then later banned for a week for trying to defend myself.
Anyway... Welcome. Hope you are able to sell your mod.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
LOL Ya, it was, and she got all uppity on me when I pointed out a few facts to her. HA HA Seriously it's fine. No big loss but thank you. I think she was trying to intimidate me or something. Snicker. What I do in real life day to day is intimidate those that intimidate others. So she is quite harmless to me.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My problem is saying that you intentionally bought a counterfeit when everything on ECF is suppose to be authentic. At the most, they should have apologized for having had it sold there in the first place, not berate the buyer.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW - Nice Nemi :) I have a SS, Brass, and Copper or else I would get it :)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Thanks all you make me smile! She said 3 members "alerted" her to the post. I can't say that's not the case but if that's true I find it sad that people have nothing better to do than troll the classies looking for so called violations. Could have been those that are selling authentic ones, afraid I might pull a sale away from them. What they fail to realize is that there are lots of folks that only buy authentic. I don't think my little "clone" is going to hurt them. :) But it's all good and I think I am gonna keep it now for a memento. It seems, umm, "fitting" I should probably just close the thread if I can figure out how :)

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I had a Valkyrie clone without logos posted on the ECF Classifieds, got deleted by classwife because it was "shape specific." It was pretty much the last straw for me and ECF, so just told her she can shove her shape specific back up her class-hole. Permaban!

Anyway, sorry to hijack the post, bump for a nice mod!

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't figure out if that place is a troll forum or most of the posters are mildly retarded. I have interest in one thread there and that even started to jump the shark. How to clone mothers milk.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all you make me smile! She said 3 members "alerted" her to the post. I can't say that's not the case but if that's true I find it sad that people have nothing better to do than troll the classies looking for so called violations. Could have been those that are selling authentic ones, afraid I might pull a sale away from them. What they fail to realize is that there are lots of folks that only buy authentic. I don't think my little "clone" is going to hurt them. :) But it's all good and I think I am gonna keep it now for a memento. It seems, umm, "fitting" I should probably just close the thread if I can figure out how :)
I kept mine as a momento. You never know, one day someone may come round and fall in love with it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
at least you got an answer as to why your thread was deleted, i got ignored after they took down my post selling my ikarus clone, which i defended as well, but still got no justice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors