Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/education/sd-me-sdsu-vape-20170302-story.html

"Noting that some vapers said they like e-cigarettes because they do not have the lingering odor of combustible cigarettes, Ayers said the FDA also could require the products to have a smell that would alert others they are inhaling second-hand smoke."

Lets add EXTRA unneeded chemicals that are probably dangerous to eliquid.:facepalm:

That wouldn't be public health malpractice now would it? - 5150

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
"Noting that some vapers said they like e-cigarettes because they do not have the lingering odor of combustible cigarettes, Ayers said the FDA also could require the products to have a smell that would alert others they are inhaling second-hand smoke."

IT'S NOT SMOKE, DAMN IT!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/education/sd-me-sdsu-vape-20170302-story.html

Lets add EXTRA unneeded chemicals that are probably dangerous to eliquid.:facepalm:

That wouldn't be public health malpractice now would it? - 5150
Ayers is an idiot, and they seem to be getting thicker by the day.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it me? or has or society already descended into Idiocracy...has the scum risen to the top of the kettle.....are our insitutions being lead by the most corrupt craven and banal toads.....or have the inbred idiots and cretins of the past aristocracies just an example of how the diseased mind always looks to rule over other humans.

VU Sponsors