VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://vapelocal.org/michigan-vape-shops-react-new-fda-rules/

“These are all regulations we’ve been preparing for and embracing since the day we opened to be completely honest,” said GT Vapor president Eric Piedmonte. “It puts us well ahead of the curve in terms of what the next iteration of this industry is going to look like.”

While they say regulations are needed and all their products fall under the market standards, the process for getting that approval will take time.

While all our juice meets that pre-market approval requirement because we’ve taken those extraordinary steps to get there, the hardware manufacturers are going to be a little behind the ball in terms of catching up,” said Piedmonte.

And while GT Vapor has been 18 and up since the day they opened, others are hoping this will keep kids from getting into tobacco.

“The consumer being able to walk in the door and be confident in the product they’re buying off your shelves is the utmost important for us as a business,” said Piedmonte. “So even if this adds the slightest amount of legitimacy to our industry and ourselves as a company, I’m all for it.”

Now Piedmonte says not everyone in the business will be as excited. And he says most online shops will also shut down because age verification will be nearly impossible.

This guy has no fucking clue what he is talking about.
Two years from now when he gets turned down for a job as wal-mart greeter I wonder if he will think back to this interview? - 5150

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
He'll just blame the media

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think these shops are as dumb as it appears. I think they just don't want their customers running off to learn DIY while they're still able to sell juice.
This.
Just spinnin the marketing bull.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well obviuously this butthead is in the vaping bussiness for the quick dollar, as it appears he knows shit all about vaping...

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keeping his local customer base in the dark is fucking selfish as can be. Business karma most certainly will pay him back in some way.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
well obviuously this butthead is in the vaping bussiness for the quick dollar, as it appears he knows shit all about vaping...
Not to mention the effects those FDA rules have on the Vaping industry.

VU Sponsors