Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My version:

FW Pear 8%
TFA Bavarian Cream Dx 5%
FA Coconut 1%

Credit goes to BigDaddio at Ecf. I found it here: http://www.kritikalmass.net/proddetail.asp?prod=Seduces-Snake-Oil I never had Seduce's Snake Oil or BigDaddio's version so I have no idea if mine tastes anything like it is supposed to. My taste buds are shot and I am no good at describing flavors but I have a few friends that love this. The recipe in the link gives no brands. In the comments below the recipe several people said that they doubled the percents. I think there are peach and pineapple-peach variations of this too.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I remember mixing one of the clones from somewhere a few years ago. Can't remember where I got it, and can't find it in my notebook. I do remember really liking it. Good reminder, thanks for posting up!

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My hope is that some of the more talented mixers here who might have more brands of these flavors might feel the urge to make their best version of this.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My hope is that some of the more talented mixers here who might have more brands of these flavors might feel the urge to make their best version of this.
I remember the one I made was good, I just can't find it, LOL. I used what I had on hand, which was INW Pear. I don't remember it having coconut in it. But, like you, I've never tried the original, so I'm clueless there.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When I first made it I used FW Bavarian Cream and 3% FW coconut. I could taste the coconut better but that mix would turn considerably darker over time.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I only ever had the TFA Bavarian Cream, and up until very recently only ever had the FA Coconut. I'll check another notebook and see what I can find. It's very close, no doubt. Part of me is thinking maybe there was a vanilla, but I just can't recall even where I got the recipe.

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Snake oil was my 1st ever diy mix I was thinking of re visiting this again recently. I used tpa coconut inw pear and tpa pear marshmallow and of course Bavarian cream can't remember the percentages off hand tho.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:ejuice: Gonna mix this as op except using FA pear .. hmmm, :idea:thinking 2% to start..

Thanks for the post.

VU Sponsors